PDA

View Full Version : Podcasts

Dev11
11-17-2014, 05:59 PM
Anybody have podcasts they like for college basketball, either national or ACC focused? I've listened to CBS's college basketball podcast the last couple of years, but each season it's become less 'national college basketball discussion' and more 'extra hour of Gary Parrish radio per week.' I appreciate Parrish's work, but he spends just a little too much time on unrelated matter and they wind up not talking about as much as I would like. I don't particularly enjoy the ESPN podcasts, which feature more generic interviews with coaches and players than actual discussion around the country. They have the same problem with their MLB pod.

Humor is appreciated. I used to really enjoy the ACC Sports Journal's pod, but it seems to have disappeared since Jim Young left.

Thanks!

Bob Green
11-17-2014, 06:08 PM
I used to really enjoy the ACC Sports Journal's pod, but it seems to have disappeared since Jim Young left.

That whole website has nosedived since Jim Young left! [/Threadjack]

-jk
11-17-2014, 07:03 PM
Coach K's Basketball and Beyond (coachk.com/coach-k-media/sirius-xm-radio-show), of course!

-jk

blazindw
11-17-2014, 10:20 PM
Coach K's Basketball and Beyond (coachk.com/coach-k-media/sirius-xm-radio-show), of course!

-jk

Is that somewhere in podcast form? I'm never on XM when it's on so it would be cool to listen to the shows after the fact.

There is a dire need for a Duke podcast that covers Duke Basketball and Duke Football. I may just save up some money for podcast equipment and do one!