PDA

View Full Version : MOTM: Duke vs. Fairfield (Nov 15, 2014)

JBDuke
11-15-2014, 10:04 PM
Who was Man of the Match in Duke's 109-59 win over Fairfield?

Furniture
11-15-2014, 10:12 PM
Can't decide...won't decide...

kAzE
11-15-2014, 10:15 PM
Close call, but Cook had the best game. Jahlil's turned the ball over a bit much despite another dominant game in all other areas. An argument could also be made for Jefferson or Winslow though.

JNort
11-15-2014, 10:18 PM
For me it's Amile, Justise, or Quinn. I think as badly as I wanna give it to Quinn for the same reasons as last game, as badly as I want to give it to Justise for his all around game I am gonna go with Amile!

Amile gets little love from the media and even many fellow Blue Devil fans yet each game (Including last year) he goes out and just performs so well and efficiently at that. He led the team in rebounds for the second game in a row and he did it today only fouling one time! Keep it up big smooth!

mapei
11-15-2014, 10:43 PM
I voted for Quinn with apologies to Amile.

jacone21
11-15-2014, 10:50 PM
I voted for Quinn for getting to 1000 pts tonight. Sure, lots of Duke players have done it, but for him to be one of them is a great accomplishment.

duke09hms
11-15-2014, 10:52 PM
Amile gets little love from the media and even many fellow Blue Devil fans yet each game (Including last year) he goes out and just performs so well and efficiently at that. He led the team in rebounds for the second game in a row and he did it today only fouling one time! Keep it up big smooth!

I like that! Big smooth. Describes Amile's game well.

Voted for Justise btw. It's spelled wrong in the poll.

JBDuke
11-15-2014, 11:05 PM
I like that! Big smooth. Describes Amile's game well.

Voted for Justise btw. It's spelled wrong in the poll.

Doh! Corrected. Thanks for the catch.

And I love Amile as well. In fact, I think he's my favorite player on this team, although I'm kind of awed by our freshmen.

westwall
11-15-2014, 11:19 PM
Didn't see the game, but can't argue against perfect shooting from the field and FT line, no turnovers and one block. Huge game, and improvement, for him.

DukieInBrasil
11-16-2014, 03:33 PM
I voted for Cook, but i think MP3 should get a little mention for setting a new career high in points, with 8.
Okafor was great, although he did have quite a few turnovers when he didn't recognize the defense veyr well.