PDA

View Full Version : You're invited: 100K person party in Durham November 15-29. Please Reply.

Reilly
11-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Three home games remain. Full house each game takes us over 100K for these three.

Defending ACC Coastal Division champs.

Going for a second straight ACC Coastal Division championship.

Three straight years going bowling.

Fall football celebrations in Wallace Wade Stadium. Great coaches. Likable, hard-working players. Crowder's and Laken's and Boone's last games.

Be there.

Devil in the Blue Dress
11-08-2014, 05:16 PM
I plan to be there and will bring reinforcements to fill the seats.

OldPhiKap
11-08-2014, 06:06 PM
Hoping to make the Wake game, still juggling.

Devil in the Blue Dress
11-08-2014, 06:07 PM
Hoping to make the Wake game, still juggling.

The bus is on idle while you sort this out.

AustinDevil
11-08-2014, 06:29 PM
In + 1 for the Carolina game! It's not easy to get to Derm from Austin but glad I can make that one.

PDDuke85
11-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Mrs PDDuke85 and myself make the trek up from Charleston, SC every home game, with these last 3 of no exception. Do I feel a bit guilty about drinking Rum Swizzles at 9:30 AM? Well, it does contain orange juice for one, and our tailgate will not be dictated by ESPN as well. Go Duke

sagegrouse
11-08-2014, 08:47 PM
Ms. Sage Grouse and I will be at the UNC game, along with Grandson looking at colleges.

Newton_14
11-08-2014, 09:21 PM
Ms. Sage Grouse and I will be at the UNC game, along with Grandson looking at colleges.
Good to know you won't be taking him over to Paper Hill. Lots of good real colleges in the area though.:)

OZZIE4DUKE
11-08-2014, 10:22 PM
We'll be there, as always! Let's Go DUKE! GTHc! 9F!

msdukie
11-09-2014, 12:05 AM
I'll be there to send Carolina back to Hell. 9F

TruBlu
11-09-2014, 06:34 AM
I will be making the drive from Atlanta for VaTech and unc.

But I must decline the invitation for the Wake game. There are only a few things more important than Duke ball games; My 2 month old granddaughter visiting for the weekend being one of them. I am simply not willing to give up a day with her. However, I will be working hard to insure that her first words will be "GO DUKE"!

bleudiable
11-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Three home games remain. Full house each game takes us over 100K for these three.

Defending ACC Coastal Division champs.

Going for a second straight ACC Coastal Division championship.

Three straight years going bowling.

Fall football celebrations in Wallace Wade Stadium. Great coaches. Likable, hard-working players. Crowder's and Laken's and Boone's last games.

Be there.

Got the last two decent seats in Section 9...reserved seats in the "AA" rows are almost all gone throughout the stadium.

Bostondevil
11-09-2014, 10:28 AM
I will be watching from home playing "Find Son of BostonDevil in the Student Section". Both the team and Son of BostonDevil are undefeated at home this season. (Son of BostonDevil is not coming home for Thanksgiving just so he can go to the UNC and Wake games. I've found somebody local to feed him. Whew.)

4Gen
11-09-2014, 11:23 AM
Count me in for all three. And I always make sure to bring three with me, four when I can't make it.

Me, my friends, my Duke roomie, his wife, my kids, their husbands, and my in-laws generally put about 20 butts in the seats. I even converted my hard core former Heels fan secretary and her husband by giving them tickets through the years.

CBDUKE
11-09-2014, 02:13 PM
I will be at all three, Lord willing, as I am at all home games. My grandson will be along as well.

Reilly
11-12-2014, 01:49 PM
Got an email message from Coach Cut today sent out by the ticket office -- encouraging all to be there in November.

Team's been working since January. Time to eat.

devildeac
11-12-2014, 03:23 PM
Got an email message from Coach Cut today sent out by the ticket office -- encouraging all to be there in November.

Team's been working since January. Time to eat.

Hopefully Cut copied these folks:

http://forums.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?34497-Game-Day-A-Z-Update-for-Nov-20-UNC-game

:o