PDA

View Full Version : Games over Winter Break

kmspeaks
10-18-2014, 01:03 PM
Mods I apologize if this should be on the ticket board but I wasn't sure where to put it.

I'm trying to buy 3 tickets to the Wofford game from goduke.com. If I select more than 1 ticket it says seats are unavailable but if I select just one ticket it takes me to the screen to enter my card information. If these were numbered chairs I could understand not having 3 seats left together, but is there really only 1 seat left in all of Sections 17, 18, and 19 or some sort of ticket system glitch? If anybody has experience with buying tickets this way and could share I'd appreciate it. I'm wondering if the system will let me buy 1 ticket 3 times or if it's worth sneaking outside during my planning period to make a call to the ticket office Monday morning.

devil17
10-18-2014, 05:54 PM
Mods I apologize if this should be on the ticket board but I wasn't sure where to put it.

I'm trying to buy 3 tickets to the Wofford game from goduke.com. If I select more than 1 ticket it says seats are unavailable but if I select just one ticket it takes me to the screen to enter my card information. If these were numbered chairs I could understand not having 3 seats left together, but is there really only 1 seat left in all of Sections 17, 18, and 19 or some sort of ticket system glitch? If anybody has experience with buying tickets this way and could share I'd appreciate it. I'm wondering if the system will let me buy 1 ticket 3 times or if it's worth sneaking outside during my planning period to make a call to the ticket office Monday morning.

I have 2 good seats plus parking pass at regular price if you are interested