PDA

View Full Version : The Jabari video on the front page...

Lord Ash
10-05-2014, 09:55 AM
That wasn't just an NBA fan who did that. It was a Carolina fan. So really... It shouldn't have been anything new for Jabari... It is more of the same!

Billy Dat
10-06-2014, 01:38 PM
That wasn't just an NBA fan who did that. It was a Carolina fan. So really... It shouldn't have been anything new for Jabari... It is more of the same!

It was all handled pretty well. For full context, it was obviously some kind of either media day event of meet-the-fans event. The fan, who was somewhere between 20-25, walks up to Jabari who is sitting next to Kendall Marshall in the "receiving line". He sticks his hand out, and as Jabari goes to shake it, pulls the hand back, points to his UNC shirt, and then gives big dap to Marshall who starts laughing hard, and then Jabari is basically shaking his head and smiling and then the kid said, "Yo, Sean May says 'stay away from the cheeseburgers'". I may have made up part of this story.

weezie
10-06-2014, 04:43 PM
unc kid looks like a pinhead.

But what the pinhead actually said was, "Yo Sean May, PLEASE don't EAT me!"

MCFinARL
10-08-2014, 01:31 PM
It was all handled pretty well. For full context, it was obviously some kind of either media day event of meet-the-fans event. The fan, who was somewhere between 20-25, walks up to Jabari who is sitting next to Kendall Marshall in the "receiving line". He sticks his hand out, and as Jabari goes to shake it, pulls the hand back, points to his UNC shirt, and then gives big dap to Marshall who starts laughing hard, and then Jabari is basically shaking his head and smiling and then the kid said, "Yo, Sean May says 'stay away from the cheeseburgers'". I may have made up part of this story.

Have to spread spork love around--but the part you "may have made up" is absolutely the best part of the story!