PDA

View Full Version : To Duke BB players everywhere!

dukemomLA
09-12-2007, 12:35 PM
I was inspired to start this thread by BD80's thread about Shane's # being retired at his high school.

I know that all our guys and gals playing in the NBA/WNBA and overseas often log on to DBR (...of course...it's the best website on the planet), so I thought it would be nice to tell all these folk how much they mean to us.

So....former Duke players: THANK YOU for all the wonderful moments and hours we have shared with you. THANK YOU for being true student-athletes. THANK YOU for giving back and behaving yourselves as professionals and showing how a Dukie can be a true model for boys and girls around the globe.

Well, enough said. Keep on, keeping on.

Indoor66
09-12-2007, 02:42 PM
I was inspired to start this thread by BD80's thread about Shane's # being retired at his high school.

I know that all our guys and gals playing in the NBA/WNBA and overseas often log on to DBR (...of course...it's the best website on the planet), so I thought it would be nice to tell all these folk how much they mean to us.

So....former Duke players: THANK YOU for all the wonderful moments and hours we have shared with you. THANK YOU for being true student-athletes. THANK YOU for giving back and behaving yourselves as professionals and showing how a Dukie can be a true model for boys and girls around the globe.

Well, enough said. Keep on, keeping on.

Great thread, great sentiments. I agree and send this out to all former players who no longer lace them up but served as such great student - athlets and great people.

Ima Facultiwyfe
09-12-2007, 04:07 PM
So many of you have given us much to live up to and rarely anything to live down!!! Bless your hearts!!!!
Love, Ima

scooby34
09-13-2007, 12:17 PM
Completely agree!! Anytime the Dukies are on the tube it brings my day to a halt and I can soak in the glory of being a Blue-Devil fan. Go Blue!!