PDA

View Full Version : TV Stations for Kansas Game

awhom111
09-07-2014, 12:49 AM
http://www.theacc.com/#!/news-detail/RSN-Affiliates-September-13-Kansas-at-Duke_09-03-14_msxx4f

It may or may not be possible that the ACC reads online complaining, so they seem to be getting these lists together sooner this year.

The game should be available to in market viewers of the following stations:
FS Carolinas
FS South
SUN Sports
CSN Mid-Atlantic
NESN
MSG+
ROOT Sports Pittsburgh
FS Arizona
FS Indiana
FS North+
FS Midwest
FS West
FS Southwest
FS Wisconsin+
FS Detroit+
ROOT Sports Northwest

If you get one of these stations, but you are an out of that channel's market, you may or may not be able to see the game there.

ESPN blackout maps should be available soon, so more information will be available then.

DukieInKansas
09-07-2014, 02:35 AM
So, should I find a nice bar and wear my Duke Football shirt to watch this game? :D

awhom111
09-11-2014, 09:25 PM
http://espngameplan.espn.com/images/maps/Kansas___Duke_0913.jpg

The blackout map is finally here.

If you live in the area shaded in black:
You may only watch the game on one of the stations from the list linked above.

If you live in the area shaded in green:
-You may watch the game on ESPN3
-You may watch the game on ESPN GamePlan
-If you are an in market customer for one of the stations from the list, you should be able to watch the game on that station with no problem.
-If you receive one of the stations above, but are out of its market, you may or may not be able to watch the game on the channel, but of course it is worth a try.

Now we just have to hope that Georgia Southern and Georgia Tech run out the clock quickly.

BigWayne
09-12-2014, 03:25 PM
Tulane game is also already scheduled on the RSN channels. I can see it my DirecTV guide and have it scheduled to record already.

OldPhiKap
09-12-2014, 04:44 PM
So, should I find a nice bar and wear my Duke Football shirt to watch this game? :D

Make sure to ask loudly whether Jayhawk "tastes like chicken" when ordering wings.

NovaScotian
09-13-2014, 02:47 PM
http://espngameplan.espn.com/images/maps/Kansas___Duke_0913.jpg

The blackout map is finally here.

If you live in the area shaded in black:
You may only watch the game on one of the stations from the list linked above.

If you live in the area shaded in green:
-You may watch the game on ESPN3
-You may watch the game on ESPN GamePlan
-If you are an in market customer for one of the stations from the list, you should be able to watch the game on that station with no problem.
-If you receive one of the stations above, but are out of its market, you may or may not be able to watch the game on the channel, but of course it is worth a try.

Now we just have to hope that Georgia Southern and Georgia Tech run out the clock quickly.

that map is crazy. how is it not even on tv in kansas?

ricks68
09-13-2014, 02:50 PM
While the map says it's on local tv in Asheville, it does not appear to be for me.

ricks

awhom111
09-13-2014, 02:50 PM
that map is crazy. how is it not even on tv in kansas?

It is on TV in Kansas. It's just not blacked out on ESPN3 in Kansas.

mattman91
09-13-2014, 03:15 PM
While the map says it's on local tv in Asheville, it does not appear to be for me.

ricks

Rick, do you have Charter?

duke79
09-13-2014, 03:18 PM
For those of you with the DISH network, it appears to be on NESN - channel 434. Should be coming on soon.

ricks68
09-13-2014, 03:40 PM
I have direct tv (when I can get it!) and it says 628, but I evidently don't have a subscription to that station----Fox SUN?

ricks

ricks68
09-13-2014, 03:45 PM
For those of you with the DISH network, it appears to be on NESN - channel 434. Should be coming on soon.

same as 628--blacked out. Ugggggggggggggggggggh.
ricks

duke79
09-13-2014, 04:33 PM
same as 628--blacked out. Ugggggggggggggggggggh.
ricks

It's on DISH, on NESN. I'm watching it now.

Tripping William
09-13-2014, 04:49 PM
It's on DISH, on NESN. I'm watching it now.

Not on standard DISH in W-S, as best I can tell. Frustrating.