PDA

View Full Version : Any Duke Fans In the Madison, WI Area?

kAzE
08-20-2014, 11:12 AM
So, I just accepted a job in Madison, and I'm going to be moving over there within the next month. I was wondering if anyone here is from/currently in that area? I'd be interested in scouting out if there's any sports bars that are pro-Duke. Also, I'm definitely going to try to get tickets for our big showdown on Dec. 3 in Madison for the ACC/B1G Challenge against the Badgers. Haven't seen my Blue Devils in person in almost 4 years! Who else is coming?

sagegrouse
08-20-2014, 11:38 AM
So, I just accepted a job in Madison, and I'm going to be moving over there within the next month. I was wondering if anyone here is from/currently in that area? I'd be interested in scouting out if there's any sports bars that are pro-Duke. Also, I'm definitely going to try to get tickets for our big showdown on Dec. 3 in Madison for the ACC/B1G Challenge against the Badgers. Haven't seen my Blue Devils in person in almost 4 years! Who else is coming?

Did Wojo hire another assistant? You should post the press release.

kAzE
08-20-2014, 11:52 AM
Did Wojo hire another assistant? You should post the press release.

The state of Wisconsin should just be re-named "New Durham."

FerryFor50
08-20-2014, 12:05 PM

I hear this guy's a pretty big Duke fan...