PDA

View Full Version : Gerald Graduates!

Billy Dat
08-08-2014, 10:48 AM
Congrats to Gerald Henderson on finishing up his requirements and earning his Duke degree. How many grads can say they earned $15MM before earning their diploma?

Gerald Henderson @GhJr09 · 13h
I am an official Duke Alum today! Definitely one of the cooler things I've done in life!! Thanks to everyone who helped along the way

@coach_collins: @GhJr09 Congrats Nobe!! Proud of you man!!”

@Chris_Spatola: @GhJr09 congrats G! Really cool. Now I get 6 strokes a side.”

@MickieKaye: So proud of Gerald Henderson. NBA and a Duke degree. Congrats, G.”

@rodneymhood: @GhJr09 congrats big bro!”

@steve_wojo: @GhJr09 congrats G! Awesome thing. Hope you are well.”

@jhairston15: S/O my big bro @GhJr09 for finishing up and getting that degree today! Duke graduate!! Proud of you big bro!”

CameronBornAndBred
08-08-2014, 11:07 AM
This was Duke Basketball's post on Facebook about G.

Been great for the squad having Gerald Henderson around finishing the degree. Hope our guys took some notes! #pro (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/pro) #dukefamily (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/dukefamily)
Loved hearing that he was back finishing up, how many others have done that so far? I know Kyrie was around during a past summer taking classes after he had gone pro.

Bluedog
08-08-2014, 01:18 PM
This was Duke Basketball's post on Facebook about G.

Loved hearing that he was back finishing up, how many others have done that so far? I know Kyrie was around during a past summer taking classes after he had gone pro.

G also had only one year of courses left whereas Kyrie has three. Dunleavy got his degree in 2005 after taking summer courses. Definitely good to hear!

dukelifer
08-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Congrats to Gerald Henderson on finishing up his requirements and earning his Duke degree. How many grads can say they earned $15MM before earning their diploma?

Gerald Henderson @GhJr09 · 13h
I am an official Duke Alum today! Definitely one of the cooler things I've done in life!! Thanks to everyone who helped along the way

@coach_collins: @GhJr09 Congrats Nobe!! Proud of you man!!”

@Chris_Spatola: @GhJr09 congrats G! Really cool. Now I get 6 strokes a side.”

@MickieKaye: So proud of Gerald Henderson. NBA and a Duke degree. Congrats, G.”

@rodneymhood: @GhJr09 congrats big bro!”

@steve_wojo: @GhJr09 congrats G! Awesome thing. Hope you are well.”

@jhairston15: S/O my big bro @GhJr09 for finishing up and getting that degree today! Duke graduate!! Proud of you big bro!”

And let the alum donation requests commence.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
08-08-2014, 05:53 PM
Excellent news. Always happy to see a Duke athlete get his diploma. Especially gratifying when they take the time and effort to return for it.