PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Cameron

kmspeaks
07-17-2014, 08:18 AM
Can someone help fill in my foggy memory? I thought I read that you can visit Cameron during the week even if there's not a game. Is this true? I'm driving up to Virginia today and would love to stop in Durham, however it will add about an hour to my drive time so I want to make sure I can actually get inside.

Deslok
07-17-2014, 08:52 AM
Can someone help fill in my foggy memory? I thought I read that you can visit Cameron during the week even if there's not a game. Is this true? I'm driving up to Virginia today and would love to stop in Durham, however it will add about an hour to my drive time so I want to make sure I can actually get inside.

I'm not sure of the exact rules, but the Hall of Honor or whatever is open everyday and getting into Cameron shouldn't be a problem because Duke is hosting a volleyball camp for HS girls this week so they are going in and out of Cameron all day, so the doors are open. I only know this because I was able to drop in on Monday as we arrived before making our way down to the coast to meet family.

uh_no
07-17-2014, 01:03 PM
I'm not sure of the exact rules, but the Hall of Honor or whatever is open everyday and getting into Cameron shouldn't be a problem because Duke is hosting a volleyball camp for HS girls this week so they are going in and out of Cameron all day, so the doors are open. I only know this because I was able to drop in on Monday as we arrived before making our way down to the coast to meet family.

the doors are almost always open, since the box office is inside cameron