PDA

View Full Version : Will Maryland move to Big 10 affect east coast recruiting in lacrosse?

53n206
05-25-2014, 02:48 PM
With so many great players from East Coast it may be tough to induce a guy to go to areas with less interest in lacrosse, and further from home

MarkD83
05-25-2014, 03:41 PM
It might make it easier for md in the short term. I don't know much about big 10 lacrosse but I imagine md will dominate the league for several years and not have to worry about getting in the NCAA. This might appeal to recruits

Here is a Turtle
05-25-2014, 08:26 PM
It might make it easier for md in the short term. I don't know much about big 10 lacrosse but I imagine md will dominate the league for several years and not have to worry about getting in the NCAA. This might appeal to recruits

I don't think so. Still will play Hopkins every year, and that is a bigger deal here than any ACC game. If the other teams can come along, I think recruiting will be fine. Probably will play ACC schools eventually anyway.

Dukehky
05-26-2014, 10:26 PM
Who cares? The ACC is the only league for lacrosse right now. If you ever want to play on tv, you almost have to go to an ACC school.