PDA

View Full Version : Shane.

BD80
05-19-2014, 08:37 AM

Nuff said. Shane has spoken.

This is how championships are won.

moonpie23
05-19-2014, 09:58 AM
would love to have seen singler on this guy's team......or vice versa....

NSDukeFan
05-19-2014, 10:03 AM

Pretty sure that would have been unfair to opponents.

Newton_14
05-19-2014, 11:45 AM

Pretty sure that would have been unfair to opponents.

A team with Nate James, Kyle Singler, Shane Battier at the 2, 3, 4? ha ha, ha ha, ha, yeah...unfair indeed... lots of pain would have been dished out, that's for sure... try driving the lane with those 3 getting in the way....

Let's just go ahead and put Brand at the 5 spot. I thought about penciling in Shelden but we have to let the opponent at least think they can score, or else they won't even try. :o

Dr. Rosenrosen
05-19-2014, 12:12 PM
A team with Nate James, Kyle Singler, Shane Battier at the 2, 3, 4? ha ha, ha ha, ha, yeah...unfair indeed... lots of pain would have been dished out, that's for sure... try driving the lane with those 3 getting in the way....

Let's just go ahead and put Brand at the 5 spot. I thought about penciling in Shelden but we have to let the opponent at least think they can score, or else they won't even try. :o
And Hurley at point just getting things done.

Drool spilling onto desk... must - wake - up - and - work...

NSDukeFan
05-19-2014, 01:29 PM

And Hurley at point just getting things done.

Drool spilling onto desk... must - wake - up - and - work...

Poor Elton wouldn't have anything to do as the ball wouldn't get to the paint.

BD80
05-19-2014, 02:24 PM
Poor Elton wouldn't have anything to do as the ball wouldn't get to the paint.

Then put Laettner in there so he could "stomp" on the remains of those that attempted to enter the lane.