PDA

View Full Version : David Cutcliffe on the cover of SI! Sort of...

Dev11
04-30-2014, 11:20 AM
Recent nemesis Johnny Manziel graces the cover, with quotes from 5 different 'quarterback experts,' including our own celebrated head coach:

Link (http://nfl.si.com/2014/04/30/johnny-manziel-sports-illustrated-cover-2014-nfl-draft/)

CLT Devil
04-30-2014, 03:26 PM
Duke Football has come a long way, in a relatively short amount of time, and with Coach Cut at the helm who knows...we could actually be on the cover of SI as a team (but not in the jinxy kind of way, if I haven't already jinxed us already, that is)

MCFinARL
04-30-2014, 04:45 PM
Duke Football has come a long way, in a relatively short amount of time, and with Coach Cut at the helm who knows...we could actually be on the cover of SI as a team (but not in the jinxy kind of way, if I haven't already jinxed us already, that is)

Your post raises an interesting question--is there a non-jinxy way to be on the cover of SI, unless you are there because you have already won something?

brevity
04-30-2014, 05:27 PM
Your post raises an interesting question--is there a non-jinxy way to be on the cover of SI, unless you are there because you have already won something?

I went with this issue for the Duke basketball connection. After her visit to "The Not So Virgin Islands," she became Rebecca Romijn-Davidson.

Henderson
04-30-2014, 06:12 PM

I went with this issue for the Duke basketball connection. After her visit to "The Not So Virgin Islands," she became Rebecca Romijn-Davidson.

And Cut sez: "I don't give a rat's *^& about her mechanics either."

MCFinARL
04-30-2014, 09:20 PM

When, when, when, will I be allowed to spork you again? We are not worthy.