PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Lays Hammer Down on UNC...

devildeac
04-24-2014, 06:44 PM
...by placing Wisconsin-River Falls football on probation for one year.

Yea, I know it's not Cleveland State but at least they are taking some action:rolleyes:.

Couldn't resist this but I realize it could probably be moved to another thread, too:o.

FerryFor50
04-24-2014, 07:01 PM

Yea, I know it's not Cleveland State but at least they are taking some action:rolleyes:.

Couldn't resist this but I realize it could probably be moved to another thread, too:o.

Was it double secret probation?

BD80
04-24-2014, 07:19 PM

Odin's Beard!

The power within Mjolnir doth rage like the winter storms bursting upon the shore in furious assault!

What place is this? And who hath dared draw the Thunder God here, from the midst of battle 'gainst the foes of Asgard? Speak mortals -- for such I see ye be! Speak -- or face the wrath of Thor!

I leave you with this thought...It is not the one with the greatest power which is important!! It is the one who uses his power wisely...in the cause of justice!

brevity
04-24-2014, 07:27 PM
Odin's Beard!

The power within Mjolnir doth rage like the winter storms bursting upon the shore in furious assault!

What place is this? And who hath dared draw the Thunder God here, from the midst of battle 'gainst the foes of Asgard? Speak mortals -- for such I see ye be! Speak -- or face the wrath of Thor!

I leave you with this thought...It is not the one with the greatest power which is important!! It is the one who uses his power wisely...in the cause of justice!

I think you may be overreacting here with all the loud Asgardian drama. I thought the NCAA's announcement was rather Loki.

devildeac
04-24-2014, 09:12 PM
Was it double secret probation?

Doesn't seem to be too/double secret:

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_25622813/ncaa-puts-wisconsin-river-falls-football-program-probation

Sorry, meant to include the link with my original post:o.