PDA

View Full Version : An Annual thing?

BD80
04-10-2014, 12:45 PM
Peyton is now calling his trips to Duke to work with Cutcliffe an "annual" event.

http://msn.foxsports.com/carolinas/story/manning-brothers-broncos-receivers-hoop-it-up-at-duke-040914

It is an "exclusive" passing camp, his 3rd "annual," and this year brother Eli and the Broncos receiving core are in attendance.

Devil in the Blue Dress
04-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Peyton is now calling his trips to Duke to work with Cutcliffe an "annual" event.

http://msn.foxsports.com/carolinas/story/manning-brothers-broncos-receivers-hoop-it-up-at-duke-040914

It is an "exclusive" passing camp, his 3rd "annual," and this year brother Eli and the Broncos receiving core are in attendance.

One of the things I love about this photo is the presence of two Duke coaches. This is a very special time for Duke athletics.

weezie
04-10-2014, 02:10 PM
DitBD, you and I need to plan a celebratory summer cook-out dinner with Cut and the Manning boys, don'tcha think?

Help them settle in each summer! :D

DukieInKansas
04-10-2014, 02:38 PM
DitBD, you and I need to plan a celebratory summer cook-out dinner with Cut and the Manning boys, don'tcha think?

I would be happy to come visit to help with this. I'll bring the wine and can make a great carrot cake.

Devil in the Blue Dress
04-10-2014, 03:17 PM

Not a bad idea.... Archie might even help us out.

BD80
04-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Not a bad idea.... Archie might even help us out.

I can imagine the Manning family unwinding at a cookout, having some fun football throwing competitions. Kinda like the Curry family playing horse out in the driveway.

devildeac
04-10-2014, 09:45 PM
I can imagine the Manning family unwinding at a cookout, having some fun football throwing competitions. Kinda like the Curry family playing horse out in the driveway.

Wonder how good the Mannings are at corn hole?

And, BTW, I'll bring the beer. Good beer.