PDA

View Full Version : Cal-Poly vs. Texas Southern upset

diablesseblu
03-19-2014, 09:00 PM
I don't usually watch games of this ilk. However, was drawn to this one when I realized Mike Davis coaches Teaxes Southern. Just loved watching the Mustangs take down the Tigers.

Have thoroughly disliked Davis since he coached at Indiana.

tbyers11
03-19-2014, 09:04 PM
I don't usually watch games of this ilk. However, was drawn to this one when I realized Mike Davis coaches Teaxes Southern. Just loved watching the Mustangs take down the Tigers.

I'm with you in enjoying watching Mike Davis lose, but I don't think it was an upset. Cal Poly was favored by 4 in this game.

diablesseblu
03-19-2014, 09:09 PM
I'm with you in enjoying watching Mike Davis lose, but I don't think it was an upset. Cal Poly was favored by 4 in this game.

That's fascinating to know. You can tell I don't pay attention to the lines. When I heard Elmore and Reggie Miller's voices, I tuned out to everything but the score!

loran16
03-19-2014, 09:21 PM

Cal Poly were 4 point favorites. Just letting you know.

diablesseblu
03-19-2014, 09:26 PM
Cal Poly were 4 point favorites. Just letting you know.

Thanks...but see earlier reply to TByers11. As I said in my initial post, I don't follow these "play in" games. Wouldn't have commented on this one except for my abiding distaste for Mike Davis. :confused:

brevity
03-20-2014, 12:33 AM
Cal Poly is now 14-19. They'll need to win the national championship if they want to have a winning record.

wilson
03-20-2014, 07:28 AM
Other than taking out a heavily-favored Duke team in the 2002 Sweet 16, what's wrong with Mike Davis?