PDA

View Full Version : Coach K Presser- Clemson Game

Newton_14
03-15-2014, 11:18 AM
The Clemson presser link is below for those that have not had a chance to see it yet.

K Clemson Presser (http://www.goduke.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?&db_oem_id=4200&id=3223187)

summerwind03
03-15-2014, 01:29 PM
Thanks for posting. That was interesting.

DukeDevil
03-15-2014, 01:43 PM
You know, that comment about Rodney (ie: "I wish we had him for more than one year") doesn't surprise me. With the season he's having, I think he's a lock for a lottery pick. He played himself up to that level, and when I saw that, I've been far more certain he'd go this year than even Jabari. Jabari will most likely go, but there's an inkling in my head that he might stay (though I admit that's more me being hopeful)...but I've been almost certain that Hood will go. I think he runs a far higher risk of dropping in status for the draft next year. Additionally he's a junior age wise, so waiting another year, even with similar performance, could cause some people to balk on him due to concern that he's getting too old and has less "upside" (I hate that term).

If he goes, more power to him, and I wish him a great career. Jabari as well. If they stay, I'd be excited to see them in Duke jerseys again. Either way, it's been a great to see them play this year.

In a wishful thinking world...Jabari, Hood, Okafor, Tyus, Sulaimon as a starting 5...I just...wow. Mind = blown.

Henderson
03-15-2014, 02:21 PM
What summerwind said: Thanks for posting.

I always like to watch K's post game pressers, then watch the opposing coach's presser. Win or lose, K just always seems more poised, thoughtful, balanced and appreciative of the other team. Maybe that's because he's just done more of those than most coaches. But because he does back-to-back pressers with guys like Boeheim and Williams (who have been around a long time), I think it's more that he's just better. We're fortunate.