PDA

View Full Version : MOTM: Duke vs. Clemson (Mar 14, 2014)

JBDuke
03-15-2014, 02:08 AM
Who was Man of the Match in Duke's 63-62 win over Clemson in the ACC Quarters?

-bdbd
03-15-2014, 02:19 AM
I was there at the game. TT was so important to this team Friday night. They need his aggressiveness and leadership, even with some offensive limitations. Hood was clutch with the 2 FT's on a 1-and-1 situation with 3.8 seconds left.
Jabari, despite his 18 points, really seemed out of sorts quite ofte, especially down the stretch. I don't think he WANTS it at crunch time. Great kid, incredible talent, but needs a huge dose of Laettner-like chip-on-the-shoulder attitude!

CBecker
03-15-2014, 02:23 AM
I didn't know who to vote for to be honest. Like the above poster I nearly voted for TT because he didn't make any mistakes and made some key plays. Hood was clutch but both he and Jabari were a bit off IMO. I went for Rasheed because although he took a poor shot at the end, he looked like the one guy who really wanted it for Duke down the stretch, played with intent when everyone else looked timid and tried to will his team to victory, and he had a solid game overall.

Edouble
03-15-2014, 02:45 AM
Tyler... solid throughout. A big 3 when we needed one. Poke at the end.

Kid just does whatever you ask him to do... start, or play seven great minutes. I am gonna miss Tyler after this season.

Emerrick
03-15-2014, 07:11 AM
Tyler looked great. Great D, great leadership and a few key points. His poke at the end sealed my vote.

Acymetric
03-15-2014, 07:22 AM
Amile, because it could have gotten scary a lot earlier without all those boards.

Bob Green
03-15-2014, 07:41 AM
Rasheed Sulaimon was aggressive down the stretch when we needed to score. He is the guy on this team who plays with a chip on his shoulder.

jv001
03-15-2014, 09:46 AM
I voted for Tyler as he was his usual pest on defense and he probably made the defensive play of the game by stripping the ball away at the end. The way things were going, the player would have probably made the shot. TT also hit a big three pointer at the end. Jabari, Rodney and Rasheed played well in a tough hard fought game. Beat State and GoDuke!

devildeac
03-15-2014, 10:11 AM
Hood got my vote for his clutch drive and FT for the win, in addition to recovering from his near fatal illness:rolleyes:. I certainly have no quibbles with TT for his perfect day from the field (;)), his 3A/1TO floor game and his pokeaway on their last possession. Good points made about Rasheed and Amile with their solid performance, too.

MCFinARL
03-15-2014, 12:34 PM
Hood got my vote for his clutch drive and FT for the win, in addition to recovering from his near fatal illness:rolleyes:. I certainly have no quibbles with TT for his perfect day from the field (;)), his 3A/1TO floor game and his pokeaway on their last possession. Good points made about Rasheed and Amile with their solid performance, too.

Yup. I voted for Amile on the front page, because of his rebounding and strong play early, but on reflection voted for TT here. A classic leadership/toughness/do what needs to be done kind of game for him. But Hood and Rasheed clearly made very important contributions.

Clay Feet POF
03-15-2014, 12:50 PM
TT without his last play, We Lose! Game was on the Line!