PDA

View Full Version : Somebody ought to explain to this fellow that tattoos are permanent.

g-money
03-14-2014, 02:30 AM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/10604402/kentucky-wildcats-fan-shows-faith-2014-national-title-tattoo

A Kentucky fan gets a bit overzealous regarding his team's chances in the tournament this year. Mr. Black might want to have his head examined or sober up (or both). Although, I did notice that the "2014" is strategically placed for future removal.

Good for a laugh on a Friday morning.

Edouble
03-14-2014, 02:39 AM
Kentucky fans are stupid. Got it. Slow news day.

Blue KevIL
03-14-2014, 03:48 AM
Now if he had gone with just "Wildcats" -- he might not look like quite the fool if Arizona or Villanova actually get the job done.

Heck, let's not rule out Northwestern just yet either -- a great win over Iowa for Coach Collins & Co.

TruBlu
03-14-2014, 07:36 AM
I've been to Kentucky. My question: Are we sure that Tyler (the one with the tattoo) is a guy? Hairy legs in Kentucky doesn't necessarily mean 'male'.:p

Henderson
03-14-2014, 07:39 AM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/10604402/kentucky-wildcats-fan-shows-faith-2014-national-title-tattoo

A Kentucky fan gets a bit overzealous regarding his team's chances in the tournament this year. Mr. Black might want to have his head examined or sober up (or both). Although, I did notice that the "2014" is strategically placed for future removal.

Maybe not so stupid as it seems. I'm guessing he's prepared to have that date altered every year until it works. G-money's exactly right about the placement.

mph
03-14-2014, 08:20 AM
Maybe not so stupid as it seems. I'm guessing he's prepared to have that date altered every year until it works. G-money's exactly right about the placement.

He's looking at several hundred dollars every time he has the old number removed and replaced. Doing that every year until he gets it right is moving the wrong direction on the stupidity continuum.

BD80
03-14-2014, 08:22 AM

He probably wears white socks with his sandals, won't see it much anyway.

mkirsh
03-14-2014, 09:28 AM
Even if they do win it all this year the NCAA will likely make him vacate the tattoo in the near future.

luburch
03-14-2014, 10:24 AM
I'm just guessing he did it for attention after seeing how much publicity the man with the Seahawks tattoo received.

UrinalCake
04-07-2014, 10:46 AM
This guy looked like a fool weeks ago, but now can claim to be UK's #1 fan. Gotta give him props for sticking with his team even when things were looking bleak. CBS has rewarded his devotion with tickets to tonight's game.

I still think it was a dumb decision, but hey if they win then he'll have quite a story to tell for the rest of his life.

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/kentucky/2014/04/06/tattoo-champion-gets-game-seat/7384433/

UrinalCake
04-07-2014, 11:00 AM
Also, what's up with CBS giving him tickets to the game but not transportation? They couldn't squeeze a plane ticket out of the 800 trillion dollars they make broadcasting the tournament?

OldSchool
04-07-2014, 11:15 AM
The Wildcats are at 30/1 odds to win the title, according to the Las Vegas Hotel.

If he was that certain Kentucky would win, one could say a $200 tattoo really cost him $6,200 if they do win.

g-money
04-07-2014, 03:07 PM
This guy looked like a fool weeks ago, but now can claim to be UK's #1 fan. Gotta give him props for sticking with his team even when things were looking bleak. CBS has rewarded his devotion with tickets to tonight's game.

I still think it was a dumb decision, but hey if they win then he'll have quite a story to tell for the rest of his life.

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/kentucky/2014/04/06/tattoo-champion-gets-game-seat/7384433/

Well, as the OP on the thread, it really looks like I'm going to be eating crow after tonight's game. UK simply has overwhelming odds of winning. Let's be honest, UK may have a roster full of freshmen, but they're playing with the poise of a veteran NBA team. It's inconceivable that they could melt down on the NCAA's biggest stage. Plus, there's just so much talent. The Harrison twins will probably put up 50 by themselves.

UConn doesn't even stand a chance.

That is all.

PS. Go UConn

gwlaw99
04-07-2014, 04:41 PM
He can always get the "4" removed with a laser and have it replaced with a "2" if they lose. :)

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
04-07-2014, 05:02 PM
He can always get the "4" removed with a laser and have it replaced with a "2" if they lose. :)

And I guess if... er.... when 2012 and whichever other championships are vacated, might as well get it removed.

oldnavy
04-07-2014, 07:17 PM
Well, as the OP on the thread, it really looks like I'm going to be eating crow after tonight's game. UK simply has overwhelming odds of winning. Let's be honest, UK may have a roster full of freshmen, but they're playing with the poise of a veteran NBA team. It's inconceivable that they could melt down on the NCAA's biggest stage. Plus, there's just so much talent. The Harrison twins will probably put up 50 by themselves.

UConn doesn't even stand a chance.

That is all.

PS. Go UConn

I see what you're doing.... and I like it!

Poor UConn... no chance at all!

uh_no
04-07-2014, 11:40 PM
Shame.

Uconnnnn

eddiehaskell
04-08-2014, 01:39 AM
It looks like he hedged his bet with the tiny and easily changed "2014".