PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Moderators

Channing
03-05-2007, 10:57 PM
What does it mean if a post is moved? I did not intend to post anything inflammatory or inconsiderate, but it says the post has been moved. I apologize if I did - can anyone clear up what happened?

DankeShane
03-05-2007, 11:00 PM
There already was a thread on the exact topic I believe.

MulletMan
03-05-2007, 11:02 PM
No problem, nothing inflamatory. No apology neccessary... the previous link to the Simmons article had been moved into the giant Henderson to be Suspended thread, and so, to keep with consistency, I moved your post there as well.

If you click on your original thread title, you'll see that it takes you to that thread, and then you'll see your post as, currently, the last post in the thread.

If there was a problem with your post that would warrant concern over your good standing, we'd tell you, and, most likely it would show up as "deleted" or "edited". This was more of a housekeeping move.

Sorry for the confusion.

VaDukie
03-06-2007, 03:03 AM
Why did my earlier thread get moved? It was a joke, it showed the clip of Battier-Wade. Are the moderators going to dump topics that look bad before they even read them?

BluBones
03-06-2007, 07:08 AM
It wasn't dumped. It was merged into the larger Henderson thread. The mods were just trying to merge relevant threads together.