PDA

View Full Version : The Game on Le Batard's radio show

I_am_a_Blue_Devil
02-26-2014, 08:46 PM
Has anyone heard "The Game" on the Le Batard show where they talk about what sports figures would be doing if they were sports figures? Hilarious but I cant find any of them on the internet anywhere! If you have heard it, do you remember any of them?

Pete Carroll looks like a guy who runs a dojo for 8 year old yellow belts, or Shane Battier looks like a tennis instructor who gets a little too close to your wife during a lesson. Those kinds of things....

brevity
02-26-2014, 11:24 PM
Sort of covered here (http://forums.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?33107).

Dan LeBatard's radio show has a recurring segment similar to this thread. He and his staff describe what sports personalities would look like if they weren't famous for sports. Examples I recall:

Lou Holtz looks like a conductor of model trains, complete with hat.

Shane Battier looks like the pro tennis instructor at the club who may be hitting on your wife.

Roy Williams looks like the small town, old-timey pharmacist who always has extra lollipops for the kids.

This week they characterized SportsCenter anchor Steve Levy as the real estate agent from every 1990s movie.