PDA

View Full Version : Raymond Felton Arrested On Weapons Charges

kAzE
02-25-2014, 03:45 AM
From ESPN: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/10514816/raymond-felton-new-york-knicks-arrested-weapons-charges

Oh those silly Tar Heels and their off the court antics . . .

Felton, who is 29, is having arguably his worst season as a pro, and after this debacle, I'm guessing his NBA career is probably over. Too bad . . . now the Knicks are even more screwed at the PG position than they were. They were actually trying to put him in a trade package just a week ago. Can you imagine if they actually got an offer for him? What a joke. UNC athletics' reputation seems to take a huge body blow just about every year now.

cspan37421
02-25-2014, 06:36 AM
While I doubt there's much integrity to be found in UNC athletic programs, Felton has been out of college for some time. I'm not sure any program should be held accountable for something their previous players (or graduates, using that term very loosely of course) do 8 years after leaving.

Then again, most programs bask in the glory of their previous players' successes, so I can see the argument that they should face the other side of the coin too. But really, Felton has been in the NBA a lot longer than he was in college. And it's not like there's a causal relationship there. As I recall, wasn't he pretty good friends with one of our Duke guys, at one time anyway? I can't remember who.

BD80
02-25-2014, 07:26 AM
From ESPN: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/10514816/raymond-felton-new-york-knicks-arrested-weapons-charges

Oh those silly Tar Heels and their off the court antics . . .

Felton, who is 29, is having arguably his worst season as a pro, and after this debacle, I'm guessing his NBA career is probably over. Too bad . . . now the Knicks are even more screwed at the PG position than they were. They were actually trying to put him in a trade package just a week ago. Can you imagine if they actually got an offer for him? What a joke. UNC athletics' reputation seems to take a huge body blow just about every year now.

This might work out for the Knicks, they may be able to void his $3.5 mil contract next year.

Dukehky
02-25-2014, 08:40 AM
Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Everybody loves Raymond down in Chapel Hill Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FerryFor50
02-25-2014, 09:08 AM
He couldn't shoot in the NBA. What made him think a gun would help?

Or was that his idea of "playing defense"?

OldSchool
02-25-2014, 09:13 AM
According to the ESPN story:

The charges don't stem from him using the firearm in a menacing manner but of possessing a gun he wasn't registered to have, according to the spokesman.

There are no details about the circumstances of the arrest. If there was no discharge of the weapon and no menacing involved, and if he was arrested in his home for merely possessing an unregistered handgun, then Felton may be able to get the charges dismissed based on the Supreme Court's decision in the 2010 case of Otis McDonald, the retired maintenance engineer in Chicago living in neighborhood beset by gangs and drug dealers and whose home had been broken into numerous times. He won the right to possess a handgun notwithstanding the city's onerous restrictions.

We'll have to see just what the circumstances were, but Felton would have the resources to mount a legal challenge if the facts are favorable.

kAzE
02-25-2014, 09:58 AM
While I doubt there's much integrity to be found in UNC athletic programs, Felton has been out of college for some time. I'm not sure any program should be held accountable for something their previous players (or graduates, using that term very loosely of course) do 8 years after leaving.

Then again, most programs bask in the glory of their previous players' successes, so I can see the argument that they should face the other side of the coin too. But really, Felton has been in the NBA a lot longer than he was in college. And it's not like there's a causal relationship there. As I recall, wasn't he pretty good friends with one of our Duke guys, at one time anyway? I can't remember who.

He's been out for a good while, but I think it still brings into question the type of people being recruited into that program. If you're a parent of a 5 star basketball recruit, do you want your kid playing at a school where former players are getting in trouble for guns, drugs, expensive cars and other NCAA violations? It just looks bad.

OldSchool
02-25-2014, 09:59 AM
Some details from the NY Daily News (http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/raymond-felton-knick-point-guard-charged-weapons-possession-article-1.1700808):

Knicks point guard Raymond Felton was arrested on three counts of criminal possession of a weapon early Tuesday after his estranged wife's lawyer dumped his gun off with cops, sources said.

The raven-haired beauty — a Cornell University grad who is now studying at Fordham University School of Law...according to a police source, was uncomfortable that the handgun was being kept in the home.

flyingdutchdevil
02-25-2014, 10:04 AM
He's been out for a good while, but I think it still brings into question the type of people being recruited into that program. If you're a parent of a 5 star basketball recruit, do you want your kid playing at a school where former players are getting in trouble for guns, drugs, expensive cars and other NCAA violations? It just looks bad.

Are you solely basing this on Felton and PJ?

FerryFor50
02-25-2014, 10:18 AM
Are you solely basing this on Felton and PJ?

Ed Cota
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/college/news/1999/11/01/cota_suspension/

Joe Forte
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/105009/

Will Graves
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/24374446/report-exunc-player-arrested-at-home-owned-by-roy-williams

James Worthy
http://articles.latimes.com/1990-11-16/sports/sp-4733_1_james-worthy

Ty Lawson
http://centralnc.twcnews.com/content/headlines/596357/unc-basketball-s-ty-lawson-arrested

Max Kostanzer (lol)
http://reesenews.org/2012/04/01/unc-jv-basketball-player-arrested-for-public-urination-and-identity-theft/40398/

I'm sure I'm missing some... ;)

RoyalBlue08
02-25-2014, 10:22 AM
This might work out for the Knicks, they may be able to void his $3.5 mil contract next year.

This was my first thought upon seeing this headline. My second thought was, I wonder if the Knicks tipped off the cops!

Duvall
02-25-2014, 10:23 AM
Ed Cota
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/college/news/1999/11/01/cota_suspension/

Joe Forte
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/105009/

Will Graves
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/24374446/report-exunc-player-arrested-at-home-owned-by-roy-williams

James Worthy
http://articles.latimes.com/1990-11-16/sports/sp-4733_1_james-worthy

Ty Lawson
http://centralnc.twcnews.com/content/headlines/596357/unc-basketball-s-ty-lawson-arrested

Max Kostanzer (lol)
http://reesenews.org/2012/04/01/unc-jv-basketball-player-arrested-for-public-urination-and-identity-theft/40398/

I'm sure I'm missing some... ;)

Okay, but that's like two guys recruited by Roy. Three, with Hairston.

cspan37421
02-25-2014, 10:26 AM

I'd tread carefully here. There's a fair bit of overlap in the HS players recruited by Duke and UNC. Neither school is wholly responsible for how they turn out, whether Hall of Fame or halls of justice. By comparison to UNC lately, we seem angelic (and hopefully ARE), though our halos aren't without a little bit of tarnish from time to time.

itshoopsbabee
02-25-2014, 10:27 AM
http://gigionthat.com/nba-news-raymond-feltons-wife-files-divorce/

From the "life is stanger than fiction" department:

Ray-Ray's STBX is named Ariane Raymondo-Felton!

Gotta hand it to her, 19-months of marriage is going to be very good for her financially.

flyingdutchdevil
02-25-2014, 10:28 AM
...should we judge Duke because Laettner got suspended for drugs, JJ got arrested for drunk driving, and Taylor King got put in the doghouse for failing drug tests?

Every single program has these types of players getting arrested. I'd be surprised if UNC had significantly more. My money says no.

Don't really like the message of this thread as it's more of an athlete problem and not a UNC problem.

cruxer
02-25-2014, 10:33 AM
I hate Felton as much as any other player from up the road in chapel hell, but this smells strongly of a setup and attempted leverage in the pending divorce.

FerryFor50
02-25-2014, 10:35 AM
...should we judge Duke because Laettner got suspended for drugs, JJ got arrested for drunk driving, and Taylor King got put in the doghouse for failing drug tests?

Every single program has these types of players getting arrested. I'd be surprised if UNC had significantly more. My money says no.

Don't really like the message of this thread as it's more of an athlete problem and not a UNC problem.

Gonna have to come up with more names than that... UNC owns the series of "former/current players that have run afoul of the law."

OldSchool
02-25-2014, 10:37 AM
Prosecutors would be wise to drop the charges.

After seeing this Felton highlight reel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wkbuylj5HA) produced by Knicks fans (audio NSFW) (which was posted on DBR by Jason Evans), Felton certainly has a legitimate need for self-defense from mobs of angry Knicks fans.

flyingdutchdevil
02-25-2014, 10:46 AM
Gonna have to come up with more names than that... UNC owns the series of "former/current players that have run afoul of the law."

Duke is pretty clean, but that doesn't mean our players haven't got into trouble. Arrests are low, but there are other violations / bad press for Duke players. Remember that Nolan Smith was suspended for 2 games for playing in unsanctioned games (stupid NCAA rule, but rule nonetheless).

I'm happy that Coach K is running a clean program and it trickles down to the players, but keep two things in mind. 1) Duke players do get in trouble, and 2) UNC violations / arrests probably aren't more than a lot of blue chip schools.

DBFAN
02-25-2014, 10:47 AM
Was he on his way to pick up PJ??? Ba da bum Ching

FerryFor50
02-25-2014, 10:48 AM
Duke is pretty clean, but that doesn't mean our players haven't got into trouble. Arrests are low, but there are other violations / bad press for Duke players. Remember that Nolan Smith was suspended for 2 games for playing in unsanctioned games (stupid NCAA rule, but rule nonetheless).

I'm happy that Coach K is running a clean program and it trickles down to the players, but keep two things in mind. 1) Duke players do get in trouble, and 2) UNC violations / arrests probably aren't more than a lot of blue chip schools.

I don't care about other blue chip schools. They aren't our rivals. ;)

And you said yourself... Duke runs a pretty clean program. We could get into who commits more NCAA violations, if you like. :p

OldSchool
02-25-2014, 10:53 AM

Count me among those not willing to jump all over Felton for this, at least if the Daily News facts are correct. I would bet there are quite a few DBR posters who keep a firearm in their home.

FerryFor50
02-25-2014, 10:55 AM
Count me among those not willing to jump all over Felton for this, at least if the Daily News facts are correct. I would bet there are quite a few DBR posters who keep a firearm in their home.

Oh, I'm not jumping on Felton over this. I just find it as another straw on the camel's back.

Btw, owning a firearm in NY can be a risky proposition. Especially if you haven't registered it...

blUDAYvil
02-25-2014, 10:55 AM
most programs bask in the glory of their previous players' successes, so I can see the argument that they should face the other side of the coin too.

Whether we like it or not how a school is perceived is based to some extent on the success/failures of its alums. This is why universities advertise a distinguished alum page. Since we consider Laettner, JJ and Nixon as distinguished alums, it hurts us when they do things that reflect poorly on their character.

http://about.duke.edu/distinguished-alumni

Indoor66
02-25-2014, 10:57 AM

I agree with you. As someone upthread mentioned, the information arose out of a report generated in the heat of a domestic relations matter. There could be a great deal of self interest in the report and the hoped for outcome. Many, many people have weapons in their home. There is no report of any brandishment or other inappropriate handling of the the weapon.

OldSchool
02-25-2014, 11:03 AM
Btw, owning a firearm in NY can be a risky proposition. Especially if you haven't registered it...

True, but NYC's restrictions have not been tested in the higher courts the way those of Chicago and D.C. have. I'll be surprised if the prosecutors press forward with felony charges, rather than letting Felton plead to a misdemeanor fine for a paperwork violation.

luburch
02-25-2014, 11:06 AM
I don't see what the problem is here. He was just holding onto it for PJ.

FerryFor50
02-25-2014, 11:16 AM
True, but NYC's restrictions have not been tested in the higher courts the way those of Chicago and D.C. have. I'll be surprised if the prosecutors press forward with felony charges, rather than letting Felton plead to a misdemeanor fine for a paperwork violation.

Maybe it's time they get tested?

Don't tell that to Plaxico, though...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3736356

Duvall
02-25-2014, 11:24 AM
I hate Felton as much as any other player from up the road in chapel hell, but this smells strongly of a setup and attempted leverage in the pending divorce.

Wait, *that's* your reaction?

OldSchool
02-25-2014, 11:31 AM
Don't tell that to Plaxico, though...

Plaxico brought a concealed gun into a crowded dance club and discharged it while holding a drink! Even, say, Arizona ain't gonna just let you slide for that. Someone should have told Plaxico that the proper way to make a bone-headed move is to first hand your drink to someone else and say "Here, hold muh beer"...

cruxer
02-25-2014, 11:38 AM
Wait, *that's* your reaction?

Yes. Initially I thought his goose was cooked, as there were reports that he'd pointed a gun at a woman, etc. The statement by the NYPD basically disputes that and simply states that his soon-to-be-ex "found" the gun at their house and was uncomfortable with it being there so she turned it in. Coincidentally he's just filed for divorce within the last couple of weeks. She really could have just discovered the gun and been uncomfortable, but it's not crazy to be suspicious of her motives.

Gun laws are gun laws, but it seems the gun was safely at his house. Since he's a high-profile, rich athlete who could be a prime target for criminals, I'm not going to get as worked up about his owning a gun. Pro athletes certainly need to learn the local laws for where they spend the season, but it's worth noting he's from SC (as am I) where you can legally keep a gun in your house without any permit at all.

So no, I'm not ready to question his character based on what we know now. Well, except for the unc part. That really does speak volumes.

oldnavy
02-25-2014, 11:44 AM

What you talkin bout Willis? I keep on one my person... legally of course! :)

Giving Raymond a pass on this one... NY has ridiculous handgun laws.... and he was outed by an angry ex probably looking to increase her settlement in divorce court.... true, the law is the law... so... pay the fine and move on.

Raymond's on court action is more criminal in my mind than his possession of a firearm... now if they wanted to charge him with obtaining money under false pretenses... they may have a case....

oldnavy
02-25-2014, 11:45 AM
Plaxico brought a concealed gun into a crowded dance club and discharged it while holding a drink! Even, say, Arizona ain't gonna just let you slide for that. Someone should have told Plaxico that the proper way to make a bone-headed move is to first hand your drink to someone else and say "Here, hold muh beer"...

Yea... BIG Difference... even here in good ol North Cacalacky.... you can't take your gun into a place that serves alcohol....

flyingdutchdevil
02-25-2014, 11:46 AM
What you talkin bout Willis? I keep on one my person... legally of course! :)

Giving Raymond a pass on this one... NY has ridiculous handgun laws.... and he was outed by an angry ex probably looking to increase her settlement in divorce court.... true, the law is the law... so... but come on...

Raymond's on court action is more criminal in my mind than his possession of a firearm... now if they wanted to charge him with obtaining money under false pretenses... they may have a case....

But eating +2,000 calories a day over your healthy limit is an off court activity.

cspan37421
02-25-2014, 11:57 AM
I don't care about other blue chip schools. They aren't our rivals. ;)

And you said yourself... Duke runs a pretty clean program. We could get into who commits more NCAA violations, if you like. :p

Frankly, given the depth of academic fraud that has run through their revenue sports, I don't really consider UNC a rival anymore. To me, the rivalry was not solely based on the proximity of the schools. It also was rooted in the similarity in their academic strength and reputation (granted, you have to focus on UNC's out-of-state admissions rate to approach Duke's overall selectivity). But that was an illusion, apparently, at least for any major sport scholarship athletes who wanted to skate by even if nearly illiterate. [I deeply hope it's not the case that we're simply better at hiding similar crip classes/curriculum - and I fortunately have no reason to believe that is the case.] In any case, it apparently hasn't been a level playing field for a very long time, so they are basically dead to me.

As for NCAA violations, I'm still not sure you ought to go there. Hasn't the NCAA dragged its feet w/r/t these scandals? I guess their FB team lost some scholarships and post-season eligibility several years back, but basketball has been teflon (has it not?), even though the core seems to have rusted hollow. And IIRC Duke self-reported a secondary violation not so many years ago when CC and dad Doug were in the stands for some tournament or series of games at which a Duke recruit played. I don't know what UNC BB has had in the interim. Perhaps more.

If you ask any detractor of Duke BB who isn't foaming at the mouth why they "hate" Duke, the most common reply I've seen is the "holier than thou" attitude. I'm not interested in getting infractions for naming the various players we've had who have had problems with (in-some-places-now-legal) drugs and alcohol. There have been some other negative publicity things as well, e.g., BDV and millions in bad loans. Yes we can be very proud of Shane, Grant, and many others. But I recommend against wrestling a pig on this matter, for reasons historically cited.

grad_devil
02-25-2014, 12:00 PM
Yea... BIG Difference... even here in good ol North Cacalacky.... you can't take your gun into a place that serves alcohol....

Actually, you can, as of this fall, as long as you're not the one consuming the alcohol.

Is this discussion headed to the PPB? :)

davekay1971
02-25-2014, 12:38 PM

I do. Five of them. All of them are registered and legal. That was not the case with Felton's. There's a world of difference between legal possession of a firearm and illegal possession of the same firearm.

cato
02-25-2014, 12:59 PM
There is no report of any brandishment or other inappropriate handling of the the weapon.

Yes, there is: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/10514816/raymond-felton-new-york-knicks-arrested-weapons-charges.

Neither of us know the truth of the matter, of course, but the reports are there.

cato
02-25-2014, 01:01 PM
Yes. Initially I thought his goose was cooked, as there were reports that he'd pointed a gun at a woman, etc. The statement by the NYPD basically disputes that and simply states that his soon-to-be-ex "found" the gun at their house and was uncomfortable with it being there so she turned it in. Coincidentally he's just filed for divorce within the last couple of weeks. She really could have just discovered the gun and been uncomfortable, but it's not crazy to be suspicious of her motives.

Gun laws are gun laws, but it seems the gun was safely at his house. Since he's a high-profile, rich athlete who could be a prime target for criminals, I'm not going to get as worked up about his owning a gun. Pro athletes certainly need to learn the local laws for where they spend the season, but it's worth noting he's from SC (as am I) where you can legally keep a gun in your house without any permit at all.

So no, I'm not ready to question his character based on what we know now. Well, except for the unc part. That really does speak volumes.

I'm all about waiting to find out the facts, but what is it that you think we know right now?

jv001
02-25-2014, 01:04 PM
Wonder if PJ furnished the gun and Fats furnished the get-a-way car? :cool: GoDuke!

OldSchool
02-25-2014, 01:09 PM
I do. Five of them. All of them are registered and legal. That was not the case with Felton's. There's a world of difference between legal possession of a firearm and illegal possession of the same firearm.

Whether Felton legally possessed the firearm will depend on whether NYC's registration scheme passes constitutional muster in light of the recent Supreme Court cases, and to my mind we won't really know that until the federal circuit court weighs in.

One potential big problem for Ray-Ray: WSJ is reporting that Felton's gun had a magazine holding 17 rounds, and a new NY law prohibits magazines holding more than 10 rounds. A federal district court recently upheld the 10-round limit but struck down the provision prohibiting persons from loading more than 7 rounds into their 10-round magazines. Even if a federal court finds NYC's registration scheme to be unduly onerous, Felton could nevertheless be left with a serious legal problem due to the size of his magazine.

cato
02-25-2014, 01:21 PM
Whether Felton legally possessed the firearm will depend on whether NYC's registration scheme passes constitutional muster in light of the recent Supreme Court cases, and to my mind we won't really know that until the federal circuit court weighs in.

One potential big problem for Ray-Ray: WSJ is reporting that Felton's gun had a magazine holding 17 rounds, and a new NY law prohibits magazines holding more than 10 rounds. A federal district court recently upheld the 10-round limit but struck down the provision prohibiting persons from loading more than 7 rounds into their 10-round magazines. Even if a federal court finds NYC's registration scheme to be unduly onerous, Felton could nevertheless be left with a serious legal problem due to the size of his magazine.

Or, as some unnamed "law enforcement source" is quoted as saying: "It's a bad a@# gun."

None of the speculative constitutional stuff matters if he threatened his wife -- a Cornell grad and current law student -- with that gun, does it?

“The wife is saying they had four verbal altercations since July last year. On the last one, he pointed a gun at her. It’s an armor-piercing gun, loaded. It’s a bad a#*. gun,” a law enforcement source told The Post.

Another source said Felton’s gun had an illegal, 20-shot clip that was fully loaded – and had a bullet in the chamber when she handed it over.

The source said that Raymondo-Felton – a 26-year-old law student at Fordham University – told Felton, 29, to remove the gun from her house and only surrendered it herself when he refused.

Felton had tried to turn the gun over to his divorce lawyer, Michael Stutman, who would not take it.

“I don’t think anybody is allowed to posses an unregistered, unlicensed firearm in the city of New York so certainly anyone who offers one to me will be told politely but firmly no thank you,” Stutman said. Source: http://nypost.com/2014/02/25/knicks-...ioned-by-cops/

It will be interesting to see what comes of this. I'm surprised so many people immediately think the woman is lying, but I guess even fat, lazy Tar Heels get the benefit of the doubt over Ivy League educate law students when it comes to marital issues?

Duvall
02-25-2014, 01:27 PM

It's a little crazy. Seems just as likely that she was concerned that said gun could be used on her post-breakup, which doesn't seem possible now. I don't know why we would want or need to make any assumptions here.

OldSchool
02-25-2014, 01:29 PM
None of the speculative constitutional stuff matters if he threatened his wife -- a Cornell grad and current law student -- with that gun, does it?

Correct, he's got a big problem if he brandished the gun and threatened her, at least if there are any witnesses. If it's just "he said-she said" with no corroboration, given the acrimony of the divorce proceedings, then whether a prosecutor is willing to pursue that charge would depend on just how disgusted the prosecutor is with Felton's poor play this year, assuming of course the prosecutor is a Knicks fan.

cruxer
02-25-2014, 01:37 PM
All I'm saying is that we don't know what happened, so I'm unwilling to judge him a bad character guy just because of what he's been charged with so far. The only "facts" we have are that based on the statements given to the NYPD, he's been charged with possession, but not with threatening his wife. Given that NYC has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, especially regarding handguns, I'm unwilling to call his character into question just based on these charges.

Whether or not the laws are constitutional (I have no reason to think they aren't. Heller doesn't say governments have no power to license guns.) isn't really the issue to me. It's a simple fact that even if he broke the gun registration law in NYC, he wouldn't have been breaking the law in Columbia, SC. It's just not really a moral or character issue for me. You're absolutely right that his ex-wife might have been scared about what he would do with it, but it's just as plausible she wants leverage in the divorce.

Now more facts can certainly come out that would change my mind. If it turns out he did threaten or menace her in any way then that changes the equation for me. That would be morally wrong regardless of what the law says. I just don't see gun registration in that same light.

-bdbd
02-25-2014, 03:57 PM
What is up with all of these Kerlina dudes and their guns??? Do they have some NRA-sponsored gun classes going on over there or what??!
(Of course, attendance, as usual, would be optional...)

:rolleyes:

weezie
02-25-2014, 04:31 PM
I hope that Aussie guy in Hong Kong does another Felton highlight reel in light of Ray's most recent issue.

oldnavy
02-26-2014, 08:28 AM
It's a little crazy. Seems just as likely that she was concerned that said gun could be used on her post-breakup, which doesn't seem possible now. I don't know why we would want or need to make any assumptions here.

Well, I am not sure that her turning in Ray's gun would solve the issue that he would become violent or use a firearm later... unless he is in jail for the rest of his life.

Who the heck knows what is going on here... a marital breakup, he said - she said, good luck getting down to the facts via the press reports.

Does he have a history or violent behavior towards his wife? Has he made threats towards her before that others have witnessed (verified or reported)? Does he have a record of violence or run-ins with the law??

How long did his wife live in the house with the gun before it became a "problem"? Did she encourage Raymond to buy the gun for protection of their home??

Is she just trying to make a stronger case in the divorce proceedings???

There are HUNDREDS of questions that need to be answered before I am convinced that this is just a domestic squabble that has a high profile athlete involved.

Heck, if the gun is unregistered and SHE was carrying it... why wasn't she arrested for bringing the thing out on the streets??? You would think that she must have broken the law by concealing the gun in public, even in the process of turning it in. Couldn't she have called the cops to the house to get it??? Maybe the gun is hers and this is all one big set up?

The more I think about this, I can see a reality series developing in the future....

I really don't care at all about this issue, it's just that I am a little bored since the weather is stinky outside and I am not motivated to do my domestic chores yet....

Disregard all my comments! ;)

cruxer
02-26-2014, 08:42 AM
I hope that Aussie guy in Hong Kong does another Felton highlight reel in light of Ray's most recent issue.

That seems inevitable, and I await it with bated breath....

WillJ
02-26-2014, 09:13 AM
That seems inevitable, and I await it with bated breath....

Let's keep an eye on that and post here if it turns up. That first one that Jason posted was a work of art.