PDA

View Full Version : MOTM thread?

FerryFor50
02-21-2014, 03:25 PM
Where is the motm thread for the UNC game?

Sure we lost, but I think there were some highlights to take from it.

- cook's play/resurgence
- hood's early hot streak
- Jabari and his double double (animal style!)
- mp3's breakout game?

MCFinARL
02-21-2014, 03:33 PM

- cook's play/resurgence
- mp3's breakout game?

Yep. I'd vote for MP3 myself. Really a solid game for him.

alteran
02-21-2014, 03:33 PM

- cook's play/resurgence
- mp3's breakout game?

As grumpy as I am, I think I'll pull up my socks and answer here.

I'd go with MP3. He really seemed to add a lot on the floor. Gives us one more element to hammer opponents with if he can keep up at this level.

davekay1971
02-21-2014, 03:34 PM
Agreed. Even in a bitter loss, a MOTM thread is needed. Duke did not play an awful game...we just got outplayed by a good team playing inspired defense during the last 15 minutes. FWIW, I'd vote for Cook. He hit some big shots and made some good offensive and defensive plays in the first 30 minutes of the game that helped us build the double digit lead on the road.

SoCalDukeFan
02-21-2014, 03:37 PM
Agreed. Even in a bitter loss, a MOTM thread is needed. Duke did not play an awful game...we just got outplayed by a good team playing inspired defense during the last 15 minutes. FWIW, I'd vote for Cook. He hit some big shots and made some good offensive and defensive plays in the first 30 minutes of the game that helped us build the double digit lead on the road.

I think you win as a team and lose as a team. I don't like the MOTM idea and rarely vote.

SoCal

Bob Green
02-21-2014, 03:41 PM

Anyone can start a MOTM thread so go for it. Please remember to make the poll public. Thanks!

Wander
02-21-2014, 03:42 PM
Cook's defense on Paige in the first half was basically perfect and is the main reason we were able to build a lead in the first place. What happened in the 2nd half wasn't fun, but he'd get my vote for that.

FerryFor50
02-21-2014, 03:57 PM
Anyone can start a MOTM thread so go for it. Please remember to make the poll public. Thanks!

I don't have privileges to edit this one. I'll make a new one and the mods can merge. :)

Bob Green
02-21-2014, 04:32 PM
The MOTM poll is posted so this thread is OBE.