PDA

View Full Version : Why do this to a really good thing...it's just wrong!

Bluedawg
09-05-2007, 08:52 PM
They sure look like regular bratwursts. But unless you've watched the sausage being made, your first bite might be a big surprise.
Yes, that is rutabaga (http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-09-03-bratwurst_N.htm).

A bratwurst is a wonderful thing...why would anyone want to mess with perfection?

allenmurray
09-05-2007, 09:51 PM
A bratwurst is a wonderful thing...why would anyone want to mess with perfection?

A perfectly grilled bratwurst is the most pure sign that there is a god. We may not agree on much, but here I'll be proud to stand with you on this one Bluedawg!

dukemomLA
09-06-2007, 01:47 AM
The perfectly grilled brat (...we can even add some sauteed peppers & onions and some great deli mustard) is heavenly. Yummmmm

alteran
09-06-2007, 09:49 AM
This southern, NC-BBQ lover agrees-- a great brat is good to find!!!

Windsor
09-06-2007, 09:51 AM
A grilled brat with peppers and onions and an ice cold beer....a little bit of heaven on earth!

Indoor66
09-06-2007, 09:52 AM
A grilled brat with peppers and onions and an ice cold beer....a little bit of heaven on earth!

Superceded only by a fine cheese steak, quality potatoe chip and cold birch beer.

DevilAlumna
09-06-2007, 02:43 PM

Man, oh, man, I'm starving, and that sounds like mana from heaven. I know what I'm fixin for dinner tonight!!!!

Bluedawg
09-06-2007, 09:08 PM
A perfectly grilled bratwurst is the most pure sign that there is a god. We may not agree on much, but here I'll be proud to stand with you on this one Bluedawg!

My wife had part of a grilled brat for the firt time at my brother-in-laws house recently. She wanted to see what I was talking about...she said she understood.