PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Dixon

Faison1
02-15-2014, 03:23 PM
What's that guy's deal? I know people have talked about him in other threads, but I just got done watching the UNC-PITT game and he just brushed off Roy, too.

As you'll recall, he was more than cool with both K and Boeheim during handshakes.

Roy, I can understand. Who would want to shake his hand? But you can't find more gracious winners than K and B.

I didn't think Jamie had such an issue with sportsmanship, but now I'm thinking differently. Can someone fill me in?

GGLC
02-15-2014, 04:09 PM
I'm a Jamie Dixon fan. From everything I've heard, he's one of the nicest coaches in college basketball. I think people make too much of a big deal out of the handshake thing.

Indoor66
02-15-2014, 04:11 PM
I think Dixon needs to be reigned in by the refs. He spends way too much time on the court during games.

Bob Green
02-15-2014, 05:08 PM
I think Dixon needs to be reigned in by the refs. He spends way too much time on the court during games.

I agree, but lots of coaches do. He isn't the Lone Ranger!

uh_no
02-15-2014, 06:04 PM
I hear he does commercials!

Let's find more superficial things to judge People on!

Plus that hair. ..

Faison1
02-15-2014, 07:30 PM
I hear he does commercials!

Let's find more superficial things to judge People on!

Plus that hair. ..

When Cutcliffe brushed off Jumbo Fischer, everyone wanted to know what that was all about, right?

I'm not judging the guy....just curious what's going on with him. Job security? Rough transition to the ACC? Some sort of perception about the opposing coach?

But his hair has changed quite a bit over the last few years.....and not for the better.

GGLC
02-15-2014, 10:06 PM
When Cutcliffe brushed off Jumbo Fischer, everyone wanted to know what that was all about, right?

Not me. :)

Edouble
02-16-2014, 02:57 AM
The guy is just the pitts.