PDA

View Full Version : Naismith Midseason List

vick
02-13-2014, 01:33 PM
In some sense meaningless since, barring catastrophe, McDermott should walk away with the award this year, but the midseason top 30 for the Naismith Award released today (http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/13/naismith-award-midseason-top-30-list-released/). From the ACC, Ennis, Fair, Parker, Patterson (seems fair to me).

JNort
02-13-2014, 05:40 PM
Hmm interesting that Warren and Paige aren't on the list. If either one leads their teams into the NCAA tourney (especially Warren) I would think they would be stronger contenders than the others. Maybe a stretch for Paige but not unrealistic. Both players are singlehandedly saving their teams seasons.

Duvall
02-13-2014, 05:56 PM
Hmm interesting that Warren and Paige aren't on the list. If either one leads their teams into the NCAA tourney (especially Warren) I would think they would be stronger contenders than the others. Maybe a stretch for Paige but not unrealistic. Both players are singlehandedly saving their teams seasons.

Everybody on that list is leading their team to the NCAA Tournament, with better results than UNC and much better results than NC State.