PDA

View Full Version : Game watching options

ricks68
02-12-2014, 04:09 PM
I do not have TV access at this time. Does anyone know anything about the ACC Digital Network? I found that they have a live streaming camera set up for a different view of the game tonight and have signed up for it. What does that mean? Also, can I use someone else's TV provider to get Watchespn since I do not have one at this time? Thanks.

ricks

Bob Green
02-12-2014, 04:18 PM
Also, can I use someone else's TV provider to get Watchespn since I do not have one at this time? Thanks.

ricks

Yes, if you know their login/password. One of Duke's home football games was enjoyed by Tailgaters in Devil's Alley this past season utilizing my home login/password. Of course, I was inside Wallace Wade Stadium hooting and hollering.

jlear
02-12-2014, 04:31 PM
Earlier this season, I was able to watch a game on theacc.com that was also on watchespn (but blacked-out in my area). You should be able to see the acc network version of the game without a login.

GTHCGTH

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
02-12-2014, 04:37 PM
I do not have TV access at this time. Does anyone know anything about the ACC Digital Network? I found that they have a live streaming camera set up for a different view of the game tonight and have signed up for it. What does that mean? Also, can I use someone else's TV provider to get Watchespn since I do not have one at this time? Thanks.

ricks

I will be at a neighbors for thr game, Rick. Fair warning, WatchESPN will probably be blacked out for those of us here in Asheville.

Duvall
02-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Fair warning, WatchESPN will probably be blacked out for those of us here in Asheville.

I don't think that it will. I know that ESPN will not be blacked out anywhere tonight.

ricks68
02-12-2014, 04:54 PM
Thanks for all your help. I got into it by using my daughter's acct in Texas. I don't think it will be blacked out, as it did not say it was blacked out when I unsuccessfully tried to use my cousin's Charter acct here in Asheville. Since Asheville is blacked out for our other games on ESPN, I would expect all of the normal ESPN blackouts for the game will not happen.

So, everyone out there that still will have power, stay at home and watch on the net. Stay safe. It is really beginning to pile up out there now.

And, GTHC

ricks

ricks68
02-12-2014, 05:00 PM
I will be at a neighbors for thr game, Rick. Fair warning, WatchESPN will probably be blacked out for those of us here in Asheville.

Kinda disappointed that we now won't have to walk down to Asheville Brewing (It will be closed, I'm sure, anyway.) as we left our Ninja Porter in the fridge back at our house up the mountain.:( (We did bring some wine and Grey Goose, but we're saving it in our survival kit for the next 3-5 days.)

ricks

theAlaskanBear
02-12-2014, 05:10 PM
Kinda disappointed that we now won't have to walk down to Asheville Brewing (It will be closed, I'm sure, anyway.) as we left our Ninja Porter in the fridge back at our house up the mountain.:( (We did bring some wine and Grey Goose, but we're saving it in our survival kit for the next 3-5 days.)

ricks

ricks! If your are still having problems let me know. We have an Asheville area charter account, you would be welcome to use. You are holed up downtown?

ricks68
02-12-2014, 05:18 PM
ricks! If your are still having problems let me know. We have an Asheville area charter account, you would be welcome to use. You are holed up downtown?

We're right next to the UNCA campus. It's closed down, or another solution might have been to walk down to it and watch it in a student lobby somewhere. That could have been an interesting situation-------hummmmmmmm.

I will remember you if I need help, however. Thanks DBR'er.

ricks