PDA

View Full Version : Ray Felton highlight reel will make you laugh

JasonEvans
02-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Advance warning, this video contains a lot, lot, lot of salty language (you have been warned). Watch only with headphones on because you don't want anyone hearing this coming from your computer speakers.

The video is a Knicks fan just destroying Ray Felton for his lousy play at PG. It is basically just a compilation of Felton lowlights from a recent game with this guy talking (cursing) while watching the clips. I am somewhat embarrassed to say that I had tears rolling down my cheeks from laughter. Enjoy!

Ok, you have been warned. Now ---> Watch here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wkbuylj5HA)

-Jason "Felton is probably the worst shooting starting PG in the NBA. Ugly!" Evans

HaveFunExpectToWin
02-06-2014, 02:22 PM
Bloody brilliant.

Dr. Rosenrosen
02-06-2014, 06:28 PM
Laughed so hard I cried.

TKG
02-06-2014, 07:37 PM
A basketball travesty.......

NovaScotian
02-06-2014, 08:24 PM
Advance warning, this video contains a lot, lot, lot of salty language (you have been warned). Watch only with headphones on because you don't want anyone hearing this coming from your computer speakers.

The video is a Knicks fan just destroying Ray Felton for his lousy play at PG. It is basically just a compilation of Felton lowlights from a recent game with this guy talking (cursing) while watching the clips. I am somewhat embarrassed to say that I had tears rolling down my cheeks from laughter. Enjoy!

Ok, you have been warned. Now ---> Watch here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wkbuylj5HA)

-Jason "Felton is probably the worst shooting starting PG in the NBA. Ugly!" Evans

he doesn't qualify for this list, but his shooting %age (40.1) puts him at third to last:
http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/scoring-per-game/sort/fieldGoalPct/position/point-guards/order/false

this guy is as big of a reason for the knicks' problems as anyone (melo, jr smith, isaiah, dolan....). i love hearing fans complain too, especially with such colorful language.

lotusland
02-06-2014, 08:30 PM
Holy cow is that Raymond Felton or the guy who ate Raymond Felton?

WillJ
02-06-2014, 08:48 PM
That was awesome. Two airball floaters, remarkably listless defense - Felton really was terrible.

Ichabod Drain
02-07-2014, 08:33 AM
This is hillarious. There's a thread on IC right now discussing Rolly Polly Ray. Wish I could post this there.

DukeFanSince1990
02-07-2014, 09:14 AM
"Watch out for that nothing there Ray, you might trip on it. uuuuuuhh"

:D

weezie
02-07-2014, 09:42 AM
This Orange and Blue Global guy should have a late,late,late night show on ESPN's evil twin station.

Absolutely hilarious, snorting laughing....I'd like to st next to him at a game!

MPandolfi
02-07-2014, 04:53 PM
We haven't addressed one key point...this is a series!!

luvdahops
02-07-2014, 05:25 PM
This is hillarious. There's a thread on IC right now discussing Rolly Polly Ray. Wish I could post this there.

That sure is a long way from their posts - back in the day - of incoming frosh Felton "breaking ankles" all around the ACC now isn't it?

Merlindevildog91
02-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Saw this on Twitter:

http://theknicksblog.com/knicks/nba-exec-raymond-felton-is-the-worst-starting-point-guard-in-the-nba/

I would attribute it, but I forgot where I saw it originally, so thank you, whoever you are.

Richard Berg
02-09-2014, 01:57 AM
Wow, I've never cared about the Knicks one way or the other, but I might need to attend the next Cavs game just so I can watch Kyrie abuse him.

Matches
02-09-2014, 07:58 AM
Felton was an above-average PG in his Bobcats days. Never an elite guy and probably a reach with the 5th pick in the draft but he was decent or better. He's slowed down as he's gotten older, though - hard to believe he's in his 9th year in the league - and his conditioning has gotten away from him. At this point in his career there's no way he should be starting.

JasonEvans
02-13-2014, 10:07 AM
This Vine is making waves across the Feltonverse. It is from the final seconds of a tight games against the lowly Sacto Kings (who end up winning the game, which was in NY). As genius head coach Mike Woodson draws up the crucial final play for the Knicks, Felton shows us his late game intensity.

http://nextimpulsesports.com/2014/02/12/raymond-felton-let-biggest-yawn-huddle-last-seconds-close-knicks-game/#_

The video is entitled, "Summing up the Knick's season in one Felton Vine"

-Jason "perfection!" Evans

Blue in the Face
02-13-2014, 10:18 AM
This Vine is making waves across the Feltonverse. It is from the final seconds of a tight games against the lowly Sacto Kings (who end up winning the game, which was in NY). As genius head coach Mike Woodson draws up the crucial final play for the Knicks, Felton shows us his late game intensity.
Not to deflect from Felton, who is truly woeful, but Woodson is so numbingly bad at drawing up plays for key moments that Felton's reaction is probably wholly warranted.