PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland State vs Detroit - 7:00 P.M. ESPNU

Indoor66
01-31-2014, 06:45 PM
Cleveland State did not get the unc penalties! They are playing tonight. Don't miss this one - they will probably be hammered soon. :cool:

OldPhiKap
01-31-2014, 07:07 PM
Cleveland State did not get the unc penalties! They are playing tonight. Don't miss this one - they will probably be hammered soon. :cool:

No, Cleveland State takes Kentucky's penalties. I think UTEP takes Carolina's.

I don't know who Detroit cheesed off to get stuck in Detroit, but that's probably worst of all.

(J/k, Motor City folks -- the old Detroit Tiger Stadium is one of the coolest sports venues I have ever visited, and who doesn't like flinging octopi after a Red Wings goal?)

Ggallagher
01-31-2014, 07:38 PM
No, Cleveland State takes Kentucky's penalties. I think UTEP takes Carolina's.

I don't know who Detroit cheesed off to get stuck in Detroit, but that's probably worst of all.

(J/k, Motor City folks -- the old Detroit Tiger Stadium is one of the coolest sports venues I have ever visited, and who doesn't like flinging octopi after a Red Wings goal?)

Well let's see - they gave the world Dick Vitale - how would anyone hold that against the school ???

OldPhiKap
01-31-2014, 07:45 PM
Well let's see - they gave the world Dick Vitale - how would anyone hold that against the school ???

Wasn't that Detroit Mercy?

BD80
01-31-2014, 08:07 PM

There was no Mercy at UD when Dickie was there ...

Ggallagher
01-31-2014, 08:10 PM

I think that's right - it was Detroit Mercy.

pfrduke
01-31-2014, 09:33 PM
I think that's right - it was Detroit Mercy.

It's the same school and still, officially, the University of Detroit Mercy.