PDA

View Full Version : Cheer up, DBR! Happy New Years!

uh_no
01-01-2014, 12:11 AM
yeah we lost the bowl, and feel awful for the players, and hate to lose the seniors.....but buck up, because it's 2014 and we have a lot to look forward to!

football: returning a lot of great pieces on the offense, amping up the defense, and we're going to make another run at that ACC title. lets go to 3 bowls in a row and win one...we've got a great chance, and as long as OH CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN is at the helm, anything is possible. here's to an upgraded wally wade, and another fantastic season!

basketball: we got a team just hitting it's stride, some of the most exciting offensive players in the country, a defense that's gelling, and a start of the new look ACC. lets wrap up some championships and get down to texas for #5

women's basketball: one of the best teams in the country, gonna make a run at a final four

and you know what? we all get to cheer for duke....the most awesome school in the world!

happy new years DBR.

Bob Green
01-01-2014, 12:12 AM
I'm not very happy right now. Give me a few hours sleep and I'll be back to my normal optimistic self.

chaosmage
01-01-2014, 12:17 AM
yeah we lost the bowl, and feel awful for the players, and hate to lose the seniors.....but buck up, because it's 2014 and we have a lot to look forward to!

football: returning a lot of great pieces on the offense, amping up the defense, and we're going to make another run at that ACC title. lets go to 3 bowls in a row and win one...we've got a great chance, and as long as OH CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN is at the helm, anything is possible. here's to an upgraded wally wade, and another fantastic season!

basketball: we got a team just hitting it's stride, some of the most exciting offensive players in the country, a defense that's gelling, and a start of the new look ACC. lets wrap up some championships and get down to texas for #5

women's basketball: one of the best teams in the country, gonna make a run at a final four

and you know what? we all get to cheer for duke....the most awesome school in the world!

happy new years DBR.

Isn't this an Ozzie post usually? Where's he at for this one.

As a fellow optimist though, we are really lucky and blessed to have this team. Go Devils!

uh_no
01-01-2014, 12:20 AM
I'm not very happy right now. Give me a few hours sleep and I'll be back to my normal optimistic self.

people take different lengths of time to cope! take all the time you need, bob. and happy new years when you come around!

PackMan97
01-01-2014, 09:46 AM
...and the best reason of all, you aren't Carolina :)

OldPhiKap
01-01-2014, 09:53 AM
Isn't this an Ozzie post usually? Where's he at for this one.

As a fellow optimist though, we are really lucky and blessed to have this team. Go Devils!

Met Ozzie at the game (thanks dd!!!) so I hope he is still sleeping.

luburch
01-01-2014, 10:51 AM
I can remember 2013 like it was yesterday.

hudlow
01-01-2014, 11:09 AM
Being Shirley Temple is tough.