PDA

View Full Version : MOTM: Duke vs Gardner-Webb (Dec 16, 2013)

Newton_14
12-17-2013, 07:53 AM
Who was the Man Of the Match against Gardner-Webb?

Dukeblue91
12-17-2013, 08:08 AM
Andre no doubt in my mind with QC close second.

Bob Green
12-17-2013, 08:53 AM
I voted for Dawkins with this Rodney Hood quote, from Jim Sumner's game recap, representing my rationale:

Rodney Hood could barely hide his admiration for what Dawkins can do for the Duke offense. "It makes it a whole lot easier. He draws two people because people are trying to find him. He's an amazing weapon, the best shooter in the country in my opinion."

Dawkins is a dangerous weapon. I hope to see him in the starting line-up on Thursday as his performance last night earned the start.

oldnavy
12-17-2013, 09:54 AM
I voted for Amile. I thought his rebounding in the limited minutes was pretty impressive...

MChambers
12-17-2013, 09:57 AM
I voted for Andre, because he was fantastic offensively, but I had some regrets, because he was burned frequently on defense. Of course, not many players looked at that good on defense last night. Matt Jones made some good plays. Thornton drew 2 or 3 charges, but also committed a few silly fouls.

jv001
12-17-2013, 10:17 AM
I first voted for Andre, but I changed my vote to Quinn(before I hit the vote button). His play in the first half was what we need from him in both halves. Andre played an excellent game and really sparked us off the bench. We would have had a much closer game without his play on offense last night. He was so good, I'm not going to speak of his play on defense. GoDuke!