PDA

View Full Version : Jason Kidd Hilarity

freshmanjs
11-28-2013, 08:12 AM
The Jason Kidd coaching implosion continued in spectacular fashion last night with this creative, pathetic, and bizarre incident...

Hit Me (http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/10048774/jason-kidd-brooklyn-nets-denies-intentionally-dropping-cup-sidelines)

He has a chance to be remembered as one of the worst coaching hires of all time. He really should be fined for this. It's just plain cheating.

chaosmage
11-28-2013, 11:34 AM
I actually found it to be rather creative; if for reason the Nets had won, he'd be getting hailed as a genius move. Because they didn't... it's seen as "one more desperation" ploy.

Definitely made for some laughs in my house.

Jarhead
11-28-2013, 03:53 PM
I actually found it to be rather creative; if for reason the Nets had won, he'd be getting hailed as a genius move. Because they didn't... it's seen as "one more desperation" ploy.

Definitely made for some laughs in my house.

Yeah, I laughed, too. Actually, it looked as if it was a play they had rehearsed in practice.

kAzE
11-28-2013, 08:02 PM
Yeah he's going to get fined . . . it was 100% intentional. He makes direct eye contact with the player, says "hit me," then just pretends he doesn't know he's there anymore.

CDu
11-28-2013, 08:33 PM
I think my favorite part is that the Nets drew up a play... With a couple of Lakers standing in the huddle with them.

flyingdutchdevil
11-28-2013, 09:01 PM
I think my favorite part is that the Nets drew up a play... With a couple of Lakers standing in the huddle with them.

That was amazing. Do you think Steve Blake knew it was a Nets huddle? Did he think that Kidd was serving free Johnny Rockets?

jv001
11-29-2013, 12:42 AM
Looks like the cost of that spilled drink is going to be in the neighborhood of $50K. GoDuke!