PDA

View Full Version : How does Michigan keep losing? (Or not)

Gthoma2a
11-22-2013, 06:00 PM
And can we exploit it? I am sorry, but I was watching Futurama and just noticed the score against FSU.

On another note, FSU is looking like our biggest competition in the ACC this year. They don't back down.

Edit. First look says rebounding is a killer for them, like us. Shooting 32%. Shooting seems to be the culprit in the first loss, too. I hate to see it be exploited prior to us beating them.

gwlaw99
11-22-2013, 06:06 PM
Shooting 33% and 25% from 3. Stauskas and Robinson 2-10 and 1-7 from 3.

gam7
11-22-2013, 06:11 PM
And can we exploit it? I am sorry, but I was watching Futurama and just noticed the score against FSU.

On another note, FSU is looking like our biggest competition in the ACC this year. They don't back down.
Edit. First look says rebounding is a killer for them, like us. Shooting 32%. Shooting seems to be the culprit in the first loss, too. I hate to see it be exploited prior to us beating them.

And they stand their ground? Won't be turned around?

And remember, they had a very realistic shot at Wiggins.

Gthoma2a
11-22-2013, 06:22 PM
And they stand their ground? Won't be turned around?

And remember, they had a very realistic shot at Wiggins.

Would have been pretty scary (and I don't exactly love Wiggins' ability right now).

hurleyfor3
11-22-2013, 07:26 PM

I was briefly confused about what sport you were referring to. I guess basketball.

freshmanjs
11-22-2013, 07:29 PM
impressive come from behind win for Michigan. That will be a battle in Cameron.

Gthoma2a
11-22-2013, 08:29 PM
I was briefly confused about what sport you were referring to. I guess basketball.

Good point, although, without some help from a judge, I think the football game would be a little more tricky. This was a good game for both teams, tonight. I didn't see the ending coming. How many times can you step on the line before you start being cognizant of it? The trap to the sidelines killed FSU.

subzero02
11-22-2013, 08:58 PM
Good point, although, without some help from a judge, I think the football game would be a little more tricky. This was a good game for both teams, tonight. I didn't see the ending coming. How many times can you step on the line before you start being cognizant of it? The trap to the sidelines killed FSU.

Daniel Ewing did this quite a bit playing the wing for us... It would absolutely kill me