PDA

View Full Version : ACC kinda, maybe, sorta announces game times for 11-30. Duke on hold.

jimsumner
11-18-2013, 12:15 PM
ACC Announces Game Times & TV for Nov. 30

GREENSBORO, NC – The Atlantic Coast Conference Monday announced the game times and networks for the games of Nov. 29-30. ESPN has declared a six-day option for Nov. 30 and is holding the Virginia Tech at Virginia and Duke at North Carolina games. The networks and game times for those games will be announced no later than by Nov. 24.

Friday, Nov. 29

Miami at Pitt, ABC (full national), 3:30 p.m. (previously announced)

Saturday, Nov. 30

ESPN has declared a six-day option for Nov. 30 holding the following games:

*Virginia Tech at Virginia, Six-Day Hold, ESPN2 or ESPNU, Noon or 3:30 p.m.

*Duke at North Carolina, Six-Day Hold, ESPN2 or ESPNU, Noon or 3:30 p.m.

The following game times have been set:

Florida State at Florida, ESPN, Noon

Wake Forest at Vanderbilt, SEC TV, 12:21 p.m.

Maryland at NC State, ACC Network, 12:30 p.m.

Boston College at Syracuse, RSN, 3:30 p.m.

Georgia at Georgia Tech, *ABC, ESPN or ESPN2, 3:30 p.m.

Clemson at South Carolina, ESPN2, 7 p.m.

Devil in the Blue Dress
11-18-2013, 12:20 PM
Kinda, sorta is right! We all know our game is a prime time game.

jimsumner
11-18-2013, 12:22 PM
Kinda, sorta is right! We all know our game is a prime time game.

My best guess is that wins by Duke and UNC this week will solidify the 11-30 game for 3:30.

Devil in the Blue Dress
11-18-2013, 12:29 PM
My best guess is that wins by Duke and UNC this week will solidify the 11-30 game for 3:30.
I agree. As you know, a Duke - Carolina game has always promised some excitement for the fans, even the down years.... though I'd say 1959 was a exception!

DU82
11-18-2013, 12:58 PM
ACC Announces Game Times & TV for Nov. 30

GREENSBORO, NC – The Atlantic Coast Conference Monday announced the game times and networks for the games of Nov. 29-30. ESPN has declared a six-day option for Nov. 30 and is holding the Virginia Tech at Virginia and Duke at North Carolina games. The networks and game times for those games will be announced no later than by Nov. 24.
Saturday, Nov. 30

ESPN has declared a six-day option for Nov. 30 holding the following games:

*Virginia Tech at Virginia, Six-Day Hold, ESPN2 or ESPNU, Noon or 3:30 p.m.

*Duke at North Carolina, Six-Day Hold, ESPN2 or ESPNU, Noon or 3:30 p.m.

Please, 3:30. I'd like to sleep sometime Friday night midway on my drive from Madison Square Garden (assuming we win in bball tonight and tomorrow) and Chapel Hill. A noon game would be most disappointing. I made it to WW four years ago in the same scenario for a noon game. But Wallace Wade, with a parking pass, is a lot easier to get to than Kenan.

I agree, win Saturday and we're the later game.