PDA

View Full Version : This years tv schedule

devilnfla
11-13-2013, 09:52 AM
Does anyone know where to find this years TV schedule? It was easy to find on the old site. The best I can find is this years schedule with start times, but it doesn't have the TV listing.

Thanks

devil84
11-13-2013, 10:01 AM
We're still learning the features of the new SBNation site for the front page. Bear with us! Meanwhile, we've put a link to GoDuke.com's schedule on the menu bar. Look for the new Resources tab on the blue menu bar. Click that for a drop-down menu, and you'll see the link tot he GoDuke.com schedule.

We'll put a few more resources there in the near future, but for now, it's a quick way to get to Duke's schedule.

devilnfla
11-13-2013, 10:46 AM
We're still learning the features of the new SBNation site for the front page. Bear with us! Meanwhile, we've put a link to GoDuke.com's schedule on the menu bar. Look for the new Resources tab on the blue menu bar. Click that for a drop-down menu, and you'll see the link tot he GoDuke.com schedule.

We'll put a few more resources there in the near future, but for now, it's a quick way to get to Duke's schedule.

Thanks for the information. I did go there and found the schedule. The only problem is that the TV listings are not on there. As you know, the old DBR site had the schedule with TV listings.

devil84
11-13-2013, 11:01 AM
I'm not sure what you're looking for then. The last column on the right on the GoDuke schedule is a Media column that shows the TV station as well as the Blue Devil Network radio station link and a live audio link (subscription required). That column is a bit cluttered, but the top line shows the TV network.

devilnfla
11-13-2013, 11:36 AM
I'm not sure what you're looking for then. The last column on the right on the GoDuke schedule is a Media column that shows the TV station as well as the Blue Devil Network radio station link and a live audio link (subscription required). That column is a bit cluttered, but the top line shows the TV network.

Yeah I see that now, after looking at the full site. When I was viewing on my tablet it didn't show the media columns.

Thanks for your help.