PDA

View Full Version : HERE COMES DUKE shirt

WiJoe
10-26-2013, 07:39 PM
So, it was a giveaway shirt today? SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, will those of us who lives great distances from campus be able to purchase them somewhere?

Indoor66
10-26-2013, 07:45 PM
So, it was a giveaway shirt today? SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, will those of us who lives great distances from campus be able to purchase them somewhere?

I join you. I want a couple to wear on game days and to the gym. H*E*L*P us that are faaaaaaaaaaar away! :cool: Maybe give them Seminole and Miami and even the Gator fans down here something to think about.

WiJoe
10-26-2013, 08:00 PM
http://instagram.com/p/f8CPlARGfd/

blazindw
10-27-2013, 09:33 AM
http://instagram.com/p/f8CPlARGfd/

I need that shirt in my life.

weezie
10-29-2013, 12:46 PM
Anything with a Nike swoosh has got to be impressively priced somewhere on campus.

WiJoe
10-29-2013, 05:04 PM
Anything with a Nike swoosh has got to be impressively priced somewhere on campus.

I don't think I agree with your statement.

Bluedog
10-29-2013, 05:07 PM
I don't think I agree with your statement.

Yeah...still waiting on the "Order Has Been Restored" shirts. Too bad a coach down the street complained to Nike not to produce them for the masses....

Mike Corey
10-29-2013, 05:42 PM
Yeah...still waiting on the "Order Has Been Restored" shirts. Too bad a coach down the street complained to Nike not to produce them for the masses....

Daggum it.

WiJoe
10-29-2013, 09:22 PM
Daggum it.

Aw c'mon Mike. Thought you would be able to lend some insight to the current gotta have it shirt. I know you're in Columbus, but you seem to have a better handle on what's going on in Durham than some of the people who are there.

Help! Help!

DevilFalcon
10-30-2013, 12:41 AM
I have an 'order has been restored' t-shirt. I have no idea how to post a pic or I would prove it.
I would also like one of these, is it on goduke?

Dev11
10-30-2013, 10:13 AM
I have an 'order has been restored' t-shirt. I have no idea how to post a pic or I would prove it.

How did you acquire it? Nike never sold them, at least to this board's knowledge (which is striking).

Bluedog
10-30-2013, 10:19 AM

How did you acquire it? Nike never sold them, at least to this board's knowledge (which is striking).

Right, is it a Nike "Order has been restored" shirt? Some people basically just took the design and made their own as I understand it. Just can't use the Nike swoosh. (Probably can't really take the design either legally...but a custom t-shirt store would have no idea.)

Mike Corey
10-30-2013, 11:33 AM
Nike didn't sell the shirt that made Roy-Will jealous, but the "knockoffs" were pretty darn good.

I'll ask around about this one.

DevilFalcon
10-30-2013, 07:52 PM
It's not a Nike shirt. It's a fruit of the loom shirt from some custom t-shirt site. Pretty sure I got the link from this forum years ago.
No Nike swoosh, just the text and pitchfork. Still awesome.

WiJoe
10-30-2013, 08:03 PM
The likely problem with HERE COMES DUKE is the treasured, classic, ABANDONED logo that you can see next to my name. Likely issues going rogue with that one.

Mike Corey
10-31-2013, 12:16 PM
Nike will not be making these "here comes Duke" shirts available for retail purchase. :(

Dev11
10-31-2013, 12:21 PM
Nike will not be making these "here comes Duke" shirts available for retail purchase. :(

Why would they do that? Those shirts would sell like crazy.

rsvman
10-31-2013, 01:25 PM
My computer won't let me see the Instagram photo......can somebody please post a photo or a different link to a photo so I can see what awesome shirt it is that I won't be able to obtain?

Mike Corey
10-31-2013, 03:05 PM
Why would they do that? Those shirts would sell like crazy.

I wish I could tell you, Dev. I have lots of questions for Nike--where are our all blue and white uniforms?!? can I have free shoes?!? will you siphon off some of the money for Oregon football and give it to Duke?!?--but my emails are never answered on those questions. ;)

elvis14
10-31-2013, 04:37 PM
The likely problem with HERE COMES DUKE is the treasured, classic, ABANDONED logo that you can see next to my name. Likely issues going rogue with that one.

I'm still bummed that Duke abandoned that logo. Thanks for keeping it alive!