PDA

View Full Version : Go Duke.com streaming on IPad/iOS devices?!

Kyrie'sToe
10-25-2013, 12:00 PM
I'm in a slight dilemma. I purchased a 30 day trail on goduke.com to watch CTC and also tomorrow's game as well. The site stated that it's iPhone and iPad supported but it won't stream. I was unsure if I had to download an app to stream it or... Is anyone else having this problem on their iOS device? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Go Duke!

nyesq83
10-25-2013, 12:49 PM
I'm in a slight dilemma. I purchased a 30 day trail on goduke.com to watch CTC and also tomorrow's game as well. The site stated that it's iPhone and iPad supported but it won't stream. I was unsure if I had to download an app to stream it or... Is anyone else having this problem on their iOS device? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Go Duke!

I am having issues with my iPad2 - it has not been available for iPads up to this point

The website states that it is now BDN Blue Devil Network but I cannot seem to find any iPad app to use my ongoing subscription.

grossbus
10-25-2013, 01:07 PM
i was never able to get streaming to work or to get any useful tech support. app was a waste of $10.

Highlander
10-25-2013, 01:27 PM
I never got streaming to work, but it did work for the radio broadcasts via my iphone. Listening to Bob Harris instead of Dick Vitale or FSS commentators is worth $10 in my book any day.

Kyrie'sToe
10-25-2013, 01:48 PM
I never got streaming to work, but it did work for the radio broadcasts via my iphone. Listening to Bob Harris instead of Dick Vitale or FSS commentators is worth $10 in my book any day.
I downloaded an app called Skyfire. Skyfire is an application that allows iOS devices to run flashplayer. It's worked to stream from my ipad3 to my appletv but it doesn't stream in HD or even near it. Bit it is nice to at least see a bit of the game. The app is only a few dollars as well.

burnspbesq
10-25-2013, 09:06 PM
Don't know what to tell y'all, but I just finished watching the volleyball match on my iPad, with not even a hint of a problem.

Furniture
10-26-2013, 10:58 AM
Hello. If I sign up will I be able to watch the game later today? I mean this evening?

nyesq83
10-26-2013, 11:50 AM
$5.99 in addition to InsideAccess subscription. That's the catch.

dkball
11-04-2013, 11:31 PM
I am considering subscribing to this service to watch the Basketball games, but when I look on the site, all the links seem to have the scores prominently displayed. Does anyone know if subscribers have a different page to access the games that does not show the scores? I can't know the score before I watch the game.