PDA

View Full Version : ACC game times and platforms for 10-12

jimsumner
09-30-2013, 02:27 PM
Saturday, Oct. 12
Pitt at Virginia Tech, ESPNU, Noon
Navy at Duke, ACC Network, 12:30 p.m.
Boston College at Clemson, ABC, ESPN2 or ESPNU*, 3:30 p.m.
Virginia at Maryland, ABC, ESPN2 or ESPNU*, 3:30 p.m.
Syracuse at NC State, Regional Sports Networks, 3:30 p.m.
Georgia Tech at BYU, ESPNU, 7 p.m.

Devil in the Blue Dress
09-30-2013, 03:32 PM
Very disappointed with a 12:30 kickoff. Guess we were spoiled last year!

Devil549
09-30-2013, 04:09 PM
Still have a chance for NOV games with NCSU & Miami for 7:00pm starts.....last year IIRC only night games after opener with FIU and NCCU game were Unc late OCT and Clemson early NOV....of course away games at UVA & VT could be night games....really don't think last two games at WF and UNC-CH will be night games but who knows with this TV contract.

CameronBornAndBred
09-30-2013, 05:46 PM
Very disappointed with a 12:30 kickoff. Guess we were spoiled last year!
I agree. I was really surprised to see us given a 12:30 kick for the second time in less than a month, that is rare. Bright side (or curse, depending on how you look at attendance expectations) is that it will be on the ACC network.
Sigh....already thinking about our brunch menu. I sure was looking forward to having more time to cook something better than some omelettes.
:mad:

Devil in the Blue Dress
09-30-2013, 06:18 PM
Still have a chance for NOV games with NCSU & Miami for 7:00pm starts.....last year IIRC only night games after opener with FIU and NCCU game were Unc late OCT and Clemson early NOV....of course away games at UVA & VT could be night games....really don't think last two games at WF and UNC-CH will be night games but who knows with this TV contract.
Last year we had no 12:30 or 1P home games. All home games were 3P or later, perfect choices with great weather for each home game.;)