PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to the game Saturday?

VaDukie
08-27-2007, 07:40 PM
Let's get pumped up and have a good home crowd to start the year off. Share thoughts on the game.

watzone
08-27-2007, 09:06 PM
I'll be there for the victory!

Bluedawg
08-28-2007, 10:59 AM
4 Days 03 Hours 00 Mins 59 Secs

du_bb1
08-28-2007, 01:08 PM
would't want to miss this WIN !

Wander
08-28-2007, 01:12 PM
The key should be our D-line vs. their runningback, who is very good. If we take away their rushing game, they shouldn't be able to score.

OZZIE4DUKE
08-28-2007, 05:27 PM
I'll be there. How about ALL of you other Triangle DBR'rs?

BTW, it is military appreciation day. If you have a military ID, active, retired or guard, you get four (4) free tickets. Just show your ID at the ticket window.

GO DUKE!
BEAT UConn!

OZZIE4DUKE
08-28-2007, 05:33 PM
Let's get pumped up and have a good home crowd to start the year off. Share thoughts on the game.

Didn't see you had already started a thread for Saturday. I'm sure the mods will move my other post here. This one was just too far down the list anyway.

snowdenscold
08-28-2007, 06:01 PM

I would be going down from DC with my friend but have a beach retreat week with a group that wipes out this Saturday all the way thru the next one. See you all in October!

DU82
08-28-2007, 06:51 PM
Didn't see you had already started a thread for Saturday. I'm sure the mods will move my other post here. This one was just too far down the list anyway.

Oz, I'll be in the section to your right, ringing keys on kickoffs. First of 14 wins! (Or is that supposed to be your line?)

Ima Facultiwyfe
08-28-2007, 10:15 PM
But, that's no excuse. Be assured I'll carry him into Wallace Wade and prop him up if I have to.
Love, Ima

allenmurray
08-29-2007, 09:55 AM
I posted this on the ticket exchange board, but I'm thinking nobody reads the ticket exchange board except during basketball seasson, so I'll repost here. Hope that's okay. My posts are in blue.

Anyone have any football tickets they won't be using? I've been a season ticket holder for quite a number of years, but haven't renewed yet this year as I know I will be out of town for at least 3, and maybe 4 of the weekends. However, my son and I want to go to the UCONN game this Saturday. I'd rather get my tickets from the board than from someone in the parking lot.

goduke.com still has tickets for sale for the UConn football game. Click on the Single Game Tickets link.

I wasn't worried about availability. However, I know from my own past experience that many tickets go unused. I've had the four-ticket family plan for years. About half the time all of the allenmurray family goes, but the other half of the time it is just my oldest son and me. Thus at about half the games I give away two tickets (I am a strong believer in ticket karma and refuse to sell tickets). There have been times that I couldn't find anybody to use them and actually threw them away.

I was hoping to get and/or buy someone's extras at a price far less than the web site price of $25 each.

I'm partly a cheapskate. On the other hand for eight years now I've bought season tickets. Week after week I look out at a stadium that is only 20% full. I know a lot of tickets are going in the trash can. I'm just saying . .

OZZIE4DUKE
08-30-2007, 10:17 AM
I'll be there. How about ALL of you other Triangle DBR'rs?

BTW, it is military appreciation day. If you have a military ID, active, retired or guard, you get four (4) free tickets. Just show your ID at the ticket window.

GO DUKE!
BEAT UConn!

Back to the top!

Bluedawg
08-30-2007, 10:27 AM
I'll be there.

riverside6
08-30-2007, 10:29 AM
I wish I could be there. Mrs. Riverside6 is making me put flooring in our house this weekend. Needless to say the radio will be on and Bob Harris will be going crazy over the W.

vabluedevil
08-30-2007, 03:11 PM
And fully expect a victory!

OZZIE4DUKE
08-30-2007, 05:52 PM
I'll be there.

Tilly, you're in Raleigh. How about you?

duke2x
08-30-2007, 07:21 PM
In for Saturday.