CB Jared Boyd (leg)

DE Britton Grier (upper body)

QB Thomas Sirk (leg)

WR Jack Wise (upper body)

OUT FOR SEASON

OT Tanner Stone (leg)

OldPhiKap
09-05-2013, 07:59 PM
I thought Cut was hopeful on France, hope the listing is precautionary. Would like to have him against GT.

Thanks as always, Jim.

BigWayne
09-05-2013, 08:22 PM
I thought Cut was hopeful on France, hope the listing is precautionary. Would like to have him against GT.

Thanks as always, Jim.
France and Dewalt were both "OUT" last week, so this shows they are improving at least.

Devil in the Blue Dress
09-05-2013, 08:29 PM
The current injury list has no surprises and no new developments or complications..... on to Memphis!:cool:

Bob Green
09-06-2013, 05:53 AM
I thought Cut was hopeful on France, hope the listing is precautionary.

Coach Cutcliffe says those two will be a game time decision:

http://www.heraldsun.com/sports/x1576248803/Injured-Duke-defenders-game-time-decisions-on-Saturday

“We are going to take them and it will be a game-time (decision),” Cutcliffe said. “When I say doubtful, I mean doubtful. I want to see them in pregame warm-ups for a lot of reasons. Part of their rehab. But we’ll see what happens.”

Bringing them back before they are fully ready to go would be a mistake so fortunately we have the depth to play without them.

OldPhiKap
09-06-2013, 07:23 AM
Coach Cutcliffe says those two will be a game time decision:

http://www.heraldsun.com/sports/x1576248803/Injured-Duke-defenders-game-time-decisions-on-Saturday

Bringing them back before they are fully ready to go would be a mistake so fortunately we have the depth to play without them.

No, too much depth is a bad thing. Haven't you been keeping up? ;-)

Thanks for the link. I agree that they should both sit out until medically cleared.

DU82
09-06-2013, 07:46 AM
No, too much depth is a bad thing. Haven't you been keeping up? ;-)

Thanks for the link. I agree that they should both sit out until medically cleared.

I doubt Cut would even think of playing them unless they were cleared by the medical staff. But there's a difference between being medically ready, and game ready. THAT'S what I believe he's talking about.