PDA

View Full Version : Streels in Top Ten at PGA

sagegrouse
08-10-2013, 07:09 PM
Kevin Streelman had the second best round on Saturday, a 66 (-4), and vaulted 41 positions to a tie for ninth going into Sunday's Final Round. Kevin is at -2 and trails leader Jim Furyk by seven shots, but another round below par would likely put him in the top five.

Way to go, Streels!

sagegrouse

Newton_14
08-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Kevin Streelman had the second best round on Saturday, a 66 (-4), and vaulted 41 positions to a tie for ninth going into Sunday's Final Round. Kevin is at -2 and trails leader Jim Furyk by seven shots, but another round below par would likely put him in the top five.

Way to go, Streels!

sagegrouse

Great stuff Sage. He needs to finish strong tomorrow. Getting a Top 5 would be huge.

roywhite
08-11-2013, 12:06 AM
PGA Tour Money List (http://www.pgatour.com/stats/stat.109.html)

I didn't realize just how good of a year Streelman is having, until I saw that he is #12 on the Money List this year with $2.6+ MIL

Good stuff, and it would be great to see him finish in the top 5 of the PGA Tournament.

sagegrouse
08-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Kevin finished even par 70 today and tied for 12th. i can't seem to get his back nine scores, but Streels was +3 after seven holes. He played some great golf on the way in.

Kevin is #11 in the FedEx Cup rankings; those playoffs begin in a couple of weeks.

Great season!

sagegrouse