PDA

View Full Version : New K-Ville website

Native
08-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Thought the board at large might like to see our new website for Krzyzewskiville this year (http://kvillenation.com)! Design and development by yours truly. We'll be adding more functionality as the year progresses.

TruBlu
08-10-2013, 01:58 PM
Congrats. I am looking forward to following your website this year (except for the times I'm hanging around K-Ville waiting for the doors to Cameron to open).

Mods, is there anyway to add this to the Duke "Links" on the Main page? Thanks in advance.

DevilFalcon
08-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the link! Great idea and best luck with the site.
As some constructive feedback, the single column does format a little funny on my phone.

OZZIE4DUKE
08-10-2013, 03:59 PM
Very cool! See you soon. :cool:

Native
08-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the link! Great idea and best luck with the site.
As some constructive feedback, the single column does format a little funny on my phone.

Thank you for the feedback! May I ask what kind of phone you're using? And are you referring to the text itself or the width of the column? Thanks!

uh_no
08-10-2013, 11:34 PM
Thought the board at large might like to see our new website for Krzyzewskiville this year (http://kvillenation.com)! Design and development by yours truly. We'll be adding more functionality as the year progresses.

looks cool....just curious, though, why is there a new URL seemingly every year? It was kville.info for a while...

makes it that much more difficult to find for people looking for information

blazindw
08-11-2013, 10:15 AM
The things I wish I had back in the day...this is awesome! Looking forward to reliving the experience a bit during the season!

Native
08-11-2013, 12:51 PM
looks cool....just curious, though, why is there a new URL seemingly every year? It was kville.info for a while...

makes it that much more difficult to find for people looking for information

Using the old domain was the original plan, but it was registered a while back and whoever did it did so under a private account and on Wordpress - it was easier to just buy a new domain than track down the previous owner or passwords. This one should stay for a long while - we've taken measures to make sure that's the case.

The things I wish I had back in the day...this is awesome! Looking forward to reliving the experience a bit during the season!

Thanks blazin! Means a lot.

DevilFalcon
08-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Thank you for the feedback! May I ask what kind of phone you're using? And are you referring to the text itself or the width of the column? Thanks!

Samsung S4 on Dolphin Browser. The text is very large and not able to zoom out.

Turtleboy
08-11-2013, 07:14 PM
Samsung S4 on Dolphin Browser. The text is very large and not able to zoom out.
Get the Dolphin text sizer app.