PDA

View Full Version : Men's Season Ticket order form

OZZIE4DUKE
08-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Got the order form in today's mail! :cool:http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif There is a substantial price increase from last year - my "Premium" tickets were $48 each last year, $54 each this year, and the total season per seat is $1026., including 2 exhibition games but NOT including the Countdown to Crazieness on October 18th, and the cost for those tickets is still TBD. Your tickets in the more expensive Sideline Premium area are $1254. each and the Center Court seats are $1539. each. The obstructed view seats in the four upper corners are $779.

We can also order tickets to the Nov. 12th Kansas game in Chicago, the Dec. 19th game in MSG vs. UCLA and the Dec. 31st Elon game in Greensboro separately, all $TBD. The Preseason NIT finals in MSG aren't on the list - we have to win the prelim games vs. Norfolk St. and the ECU/unc-Asheville winner first, then we'll get email about ordering the 11/27 and 11/29 games in NYC.

Of interesting (and annoying) note - no game dates are shown after 12/31. All games are in either Jan., Feb. or Mar. :confused: Dates and game times will be posted on goduke.com in "early September" when they are released. Can't believe we don't have dates yet, and won't until September. http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif

ricks68
08-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Got the order form in today's mail! :cool:http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif There is a substantial price increase from last year - my "Premium" tickets were $48 each last year, $54 each this year, and the total season per seat is $1026., including 2 exhibition games but NOT including the Countdown to Crazieness on October 18th, and the cost for those tickets is still TBD. Your tickets in the more expensive Sideline Premium area are $1254. each and the Center Court seats are $1539. each. The obstructed view seats in the four upper corners are $779.

We can also order tickets to the Nov. 12th Kansas game in Chicago, the Dec. 19th game in MSG vs. UCLA and the Dec. 31st Elon game in Greensboro separately, all $TBD. The Preseason NIT finals in MSG aren't on the list - we have to win the prelim games vs. Norfolk St. and the ECU/unc-Asheville winner first, then we'll get email about ordering the 11/27 and 11/29 games in NYC.

Of interesting (and annoying) note - no game dates are shown after 12/31. All games are in either Jan., Feb. or Mar. :confused: Dates and game times will be posted on goduke.com in "early September" when they are released. Can't believe we don't have dates yet, and won't until September. http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif

I'll buy those tickets from you if they are too much for you this year.

ricks

duke2x
08-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the information. You have saved me some time. Single game tickets went up $6 as well to $71/game.

Newton_14
08-05-2013, 09:33 PM
Please don't use this post to take this into policy discussion as I am only sharing info. Part of the increase is a new tax that is out of Duke's control. I think it is like $8 bucks per ticket. Which stinks but... time and place and all that...

Kimist
08-05-2013, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the information. You have saved me some time. Single game tickets went up $6 as well to $71/game.

Where did you get that info?

My ticket order, received today, included prices for only the season tickets.

For the three "away" games, the Countdown to Craziness event, and the six SRO (bleachers) home games, all show ticket prices TBD.

k

ChicagoCrazy84
08-05-2013, 10:44 PM

For the three "away" games, the Countdown to Craziness event, and the six SRO (bleachers) home games, all show ticket prices TBD.

k

Ok, so I'm a little confused and hoping someone can help. I am trying to purchase tickets to the Duke/KU game in Chicago on GoDuke.com and it's not letting me go through. I have a login and everything but it won't go through the process. Do I have to be an IronDukes member and pledge money to be able to? I didn't think buying away games you had to.

Bluedog
08-05-2013, 11:25 PM
Ok, so I'm a little confused and hoping someone can help. I am trying to purchase tickets to the Duke/KU game in Chicago on GoDuke.com and it's not letting me go through. I have a login and everything but it won't go through the process. Do I have to be an IronDukes member and pledge money to be able to? I didn't think buying away games you had to.

I don't think the United Center has released the tickets - I heard October. Duke knows the approximate allotment of tickets they will be receiving so can put it on the ticket form, but don't have additional information like price and location. Once the tickets are available to the public for purchase, Duke will have all the necessary information to distribute its tickets. And they give first priority to Iron Dukes. Right now, it's more of a reservation than a purchase. This is all my understanding, of course, so I could be wrong. I'm waiting until the United Center releases them and then pouncing asap.

OZZIE4DUKE
08-06-2013, 03:31 PM

k
I called the Iron Duke office and Jennifer told me that the individual tickets, in my seating area, were $54. Don't know anything about the new tax.

And as noted above, the Iron Dukes get first priority for tickets through Duke, in the Duke section(s), and after the August 20th season ticket ordering deadline, the remaining alotment will be released to the general public (probably some time in September).

Kfanarmy
08-07-2013, 10:55 AM
WHen is the full schedule released? anyone know / can remind me?

duketaylor
08-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Full schedule is usually released around the 15th of August, don't know if that will be delayed due to a few extra ACC members or not.

OZZIE4DUKE
08-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Full schedule is usually released around the 15th of August, don't know if that will be delayed due to a few extra ACC members or not.

The schedule with the ticket ordering form said the game dates and times would be posted on goduke.com in "early September". Much later than normal, that's for sure.

msdukie
08-07-2013, 10:41 PM
The schedule with the ticket ordering form said the game dates and times would be posted on goduke.com in "early September". Much later than normal, that's for sure.

Schedule hasn't been released on or about August 15 in eons. Schedule came out September 10 last year.