PDA

View Full Version : How to watch Duke in Europe?

HCheek37
07-18-2013, 12:32 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm considering moving to Europe for work and obviously after the details of the job and the move, one of my first thoughts was Duke basketball and US sports. Are there any posters out there that live in Europe or abroad that watch the Duke games somehow? Also, lesser importance obviously, but what about American sports in general?

Any info would be great.

Thanks!

OZZIE4DUKE
07-18-2013, 01:31 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm considering moving to Europe for work and obviously after the details of the job and the move, one of my first thoughts was Duke basketball and US sports. Are there any posters out there that live in Europe or abroad that watch the Duke games somehow? Also, lesser importance obviously, but what about American sports in general?

Any info would be great.

Thanks!
Deslok lives in S Korea and watches through his parents Slingbox.

MartyClark
07-18-2013, 02:04 PM
Hey everyone,

Any info would be great.

Thanks!

One of my sons, the Duke fan, has lived in Eastern Europe, primarily Bulgaria and Hungary, for most of the last 7 years. He seems able to get any televised Duke game on his computer.

balkan boy
07-18-2013, 02:10 PM
Hey everyone,

Any info would be great.

Thanks!

Bad timing as ESPNAmerica is apparently going off the air at the end of July. A lot of us will be looking for new ways to watch Duke games, as well as other US sporting events.