I could listen to Cut talk all day

Dev11
07-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Coach K on now with them for one segment

PDDuke85
07-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Got started a couple minutes ago. espntriangle.com

I could listen to Cut talk all day

Show of hands from those that had the opportunity to listen to Coach Cut on the radio show today...
How many out there are thrilled Cut is OUR coach??

Dev11
07-02-2013, 03:40 PM
Show of hands from those that had the opportunity to listen to Coach Cut on the radio show today...
How many out there are thrilled Cut is OUR coach??

2 hands, 2 feet in the air.

The dialogue between Cut and K was outstanding if you're a Duke fan. Nothing against K, but Cut is my favorite speaker in the Duke family. The way he tells stories is unrivaled.

Cut had a couple former players who are now in Major League Baseball, Seth Smith of the A's and Todd Helton of the Rockies, on for individual segments. They both spoke highly of Cut and his teachings, and you can tell that Cut has kept up well with them. Neat conversation, especially if you're a baseball fan.

Bob Harris also made a fun appearance, and Art Chase was a great host (not to mention that he takes barbs from Cut and K like a champ).

NovaScotian
07-02-2013, 04:33 PM
dang, i'm upset that i missed this. i can't wait to listen when i get home.

http://www.accsports.com/blogs/david-glenn/2013070215734/interview-on-the-david-glenn-show-mike-krzyzewski-july-2.php

OZZIE4DUKE
07-02-2013, 11:08 PM
Saw your post about 12:20 and immediately took out my phone and listened on the WRAL Spotsfan ap! Thanks for the heads up! :cool:

gep
07-03-2013, 03:24 AM
Thanks for the link. Wow... Mutual admiration society. These guys genuinely love Duke and have full respect of each other. On a lighter note... I noticed that Coach K referred to Coach Cut as "Cut"... and Coach Cut referred to Coach K as "Coach".