PDA

View Full Version : soooooo..... headband ? or NO headband for Game 7?

moonpie23
06-19-2013, 01:02 AM
what will it be?

Mabdul Doobakus
06-19-2013, 01:08 AM
I think he comes with the headband. It was a brilliant desperation move on his part that obviously took the Spurs out of their game :), but that headband has seen him through 4 MVP's, 1 NBA Championship, 1 Finals MVP, and I'mnotsurehowmanyGoldMedalsbutatleast2. Plus, you know Pop and the Spurs are gonna run some video and gameplan against the non-headband look, so it's unlikely to have the same impact the 2nd time around.

Billy Dat
06-19-2013, 01:28 AM
Does the headband have a Twitter account yet?

I wish he would go no headband, it makes him look like Shabazz Muhammed. In other words, he looks old.

Mabdul Doobakus
06-19-2013, 01:51 AM
Does the headband have a Twitter account yet?

I wish he would go no headband, it makes him look like Shabazz Muhammed. In other words, he looks old.

Eli Langer ‏@EliLanger 1h
I wish I was kidding: 107 parody Twitter accounts were created tonight for LeBron James' headband.

No idea how legit that number is, but there you go.

Kedsy
06-19-2013, 02:04 AM
what will it be?

Not even up for debate -- no headband. No contest.

snowdenscold
06-19-2013, 02:14 AM
I feel like the no-headband decision was what was needed for the rest of that particular game, but let's not forget he won 4 MVP's and a ring while wearing it. So I think he'll revert to form lest it be too much of a distraction.

elvis14
06-19-2013, 08:58 AM
You left off a choice "Don't care what Labron does with his headband". Let's just hope the Spurs can step up no matter how much of Labron's head is covered.

moonpie23
06-20-2013, 12:27 AM
he really does look different sans headband....

Native
06-20-2013, 11:11 AM
He'll wear it, but I wouldn't if I were him.

tux
06-20-2013, 01:27 PM
I guess this is The Decision, Part II ;)

And along those lines: If LeBron has learned anything, he'd pick the least disruptive, least dramatic option. And I think that would be to come out like he comes out every game. With the headband.

(Although I think he looks better without it.)

Fish80
06-20-2013, 02:43 PM
He said he's going to start out wearing the headband. If it gets knocked off, he'll have a conversation with the headband. :confused:

rthomas
06-20-2013, 08:11 PM
I just hope Lebron loses, but doubt the NBA will let that happen.

Duvall
06-20-2013, 08:15 PM

How does that paranoid conspiracy theory even work? Season's over either way.

brevity
06-20-2013, 08:34 PM
I guess this is The Decision, Part II ;)

Sources close to Chris Broussard have spoken to the headband, and even it doesn't know what LeBron will do. The headband added, "No matter what happens, win or lose, please wash me."

At this point, it doesn't matter. The NBA (and ABC) got a Game 7 in the NBA Finals. When Miami wins, then the offseason is all about the threepeat and what every other team does to stop it. In the strange event that San Antonio is allowed to win, then it's all about what desperate moves Miami must do to return to the top. Either way, expect a hot rumor about Tim Tebow working out with the Celtics.