PDA

View Full Version : Andre's Summer Grind

Son of Jarhead
06-11-2013, 01:53 PM
http://youtu.be/vepPOc7pudc

jv001
06-11-2013, 02:25 PM
It's good to see Andre putting in the work to get better. If his ball handling and defense has improved, he'll certainly see more minutes. But as for his golf game. It looked like he was playing from the senior tees. What's up with that? lol. GoDuke!

uh_no
06-11-2013, 02:42 PM
It's good to see Andre putting in the work to get better. If his ball handling and defense has improved, he'll certainly see more minutes. But as for his golf game. It looked like he was playing from the senior tees. What's up with that? lol.

I had the luck of hitting next to him on the range a few weeks ago.....he was having trouble until i went and spray painted a giant arc in front of where he was hitting.....then he started nailing the green every time :)

but hey, not sure I can judge when i go through 18 balls a round

jv001
06-11-2013, 03:08 PM
I had the luck of hitting next to him on the range a few weeks ago.....he was having trouble until i went and spray painted a giant arc in front of where he was hitting.....then he started nailing the green every time :)
but hey, not sure I can judge when i go through 18 balls a round

Are you for hire as a caddy? Man, I could use that giant arc in front of the green, ;) I don't hit the ball as far as I used to, but I sure hit it straighter. Don't lose as many golf balls that way. Have a blessed day. GoDuke!