PDA

View Full Version : Duke's women golfers honored

jimsumner
05-06-2013, 02:43 PM
http://www.theacc.com/sports/w-golf/spec-rel/050613aaa.html

MCFinARL
05-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Congrats to the women's golf team who have finished first in their NCAA regional today. Duke is among 12 teams who are finished playing; there are still teams on the course but since the best team still playing is about halfway through and 38 strokes behind, I think the lead is safe.

fitimi1
05-11-2013, 09:45 PM
I am very, very fortunate in knowing these young ladies. As impressed as I am by their abilities on the golf course, I am so much more impressed by their character and the way they represent our University. They so deserve our support, so I urge anyone near the University of Georgia golf course from 5/21 through 5/24 to come out and support these young ladies in their quest for a National Championship.

SoCalDukeFan
05-13-2013, 11:44 AM
I am very, very fortunate in knowing these young ladies. As impressed as I am by their abilities on the golf course, I am so much more impressed by their character and the way they represent our University. They so deserve our support, so I urge anyone near the University of Georgia golf course from 5/21 through 5/24 to come out and support these young ladies in their quest for a National Championship.

I too have been fortunate and have gotten to known the team. Great golfers and great young women. Proud of them and proud that they are part of the Duke community. Will not be in Georgia but will be following them.

SoCal