PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmmmmmmm

JasonEvans
04-23-2013, 10:40 PM
A little bit thrilled and a lot bit embarrassed to be here.

Any idea what I am talking about?

-Jason

blazindw
04-23-2013, 10:46 PM

-Jason

Want to give us a clue, Jason?

-blazin ";)" dw

roywhite
04-23-2013, 10:53 PM

-Jason

In a poker tournament that has some great players?

throatybeard
04-23-2013, 10:53 PM
I'm surprised it took six years. I know people on the Scout boards who achieved the milestone in four years.

throatybeard
04-23-2013, 10:54 PM
I'm surprised it took six years. I know people on the Scout boards who achieved the milestone in four years.

Also, Breen would have beaten you thrice by now had he not wussed out.

tommy
04-23-2013, 11:15 PM
Are you both the active and all-time leader?

BigWayne
04-24-2013, 12:51 AM
Total Posts

Total Posts

Posts Per Day

General Information

Last Activity
Today 09:56 PM

Referrals

ricks68
04-24-2013, 02:09 AM

-Jason

There is no freakin' way that you have only 10,000 posts. Only 4.44 posts a day-----nooooooo way. You post that much while you are asleep.

(And lest we forget the bazillion posts you had prior to the meter that was reset for all of us in 2007, a more accurate total would be closer to upwards of 5 times that puny 10,000 figure-------maybe even more.)

No, the champion should by all rights be given his due. A worthy record that will stand the test of time when you share your last post with all of us.

If it were possible, multi, multi, multi sporks for you.:D:D:D:eek:

ricks

OldPhiKap
04-24-2013, 07:22 AM

-Jason

Congrats, but you realize it is time to trade in for a newer username?

They can only go so far before the maintenance costs skyrocket.

JasonEvans
04-24-2013, 09:39 PM
Thanks to all who posted here and who sent me notes/PMs/whatever. I'll be honest, I am fairly sure I would not have even noticed if it had not been for JB Duke and a few of the other mods informing me I was approaching the mark. A few weeks ago, I was only about 25 away and I foolishly told the mod team that my plan was to hit number 10,000 when we made the Final Four or something like that. That was just a couple days before the Louisville game. Really bad karma on my part... I'll take the blame for the loss.

So, then I did not know what to do. I actually sat on 9998 for a week, trying to come up with something brilliant for 9999 and 10k. As has been the case with the vast majority of my posts, nothing brilliant was coming to mind. So, I eventually gave in and just posted my Top 5 of Summer Movie Picks (http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?31196-Top-5-Movies-of-Summer-%28vote-now!!%29&p=649008#post649008) as post #9999. I think did this lame Roman Numeral MMMMMMMMMM post as number 10,000.

The mod team had planned to start signing all their posts with "quote signatures" until the general community realized my post count milestone, but the nature of my MMMMMMMMMM post pretty much ensured I would be discovered quickly. I'm glad as I would hate to inflict my lame sig style on anyone else ;)

-Jason "thanks to the entire community for... well... being a community. It has been so much fun. Here's to 10,000 more!!" Evans

tbyers11
04-24-2013, 11:13 PM

-Jason

Congrats on the milestone Jason! Thanks for all your mod work and here's to another 10,000 posts. I must admit that I didn't get the roman numeral clue.

I thought you might have been at a Crash Test Dummies concert (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ru6_crash-test-dummies-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm_music#.UXidbmt5mSM). That would explain the little bit thrilled and a lot bit embarrassed part. ;)

OldPhiKap
04-24-2013, 11:20 PM
Congrats on the milestone Jason! Thanks for all your mod work and here's to another 10,000 posts. I must admit that I didn't get the roman numeral clue.

I thought you might have been at a Crash Test Dummies concert (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ru6_crash-test-dummies-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm_music#.UXidbmt5mSM). That would explain the little bit thrilled and a lot bit embarrassed part. ;)

Once
There was a mod, who
Posted on some threads
He didn't realize
That they added up so quick
Mmmmm, mmmm, mmmmm, mmmm
Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmm......

johnb
04-26-2013, 07:09 PM
10,000 is impressive, Jason, especially since you have an unusually high % of PTELNONP*

*posts that elicit large numbers of new posts

MHNOLADevil
04-27-2013, 10:27 AM
Congratulations, Jason. Count me among the many in the DBR community who, though never having met you in person, feel like we've known you for years. Looking forward to your next 10,000.

Jarhead
04-27-2013, 12:21 PM
Great performance, Jason, on a wide range of topics. One of your closest competitors only talks about beer these days, it would seem, but he only posts 4.34 times a day. Your 4.44 should keep you at the top, unless devildeac starts a cardiology thread to distract him from beer. No offense, devildeac. How are you on that topic, Jason? http://crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/4.gif

devildeac
04-27-2013, 12:30 PM
Great performance, Jason, on a wide range of topics. One of your closest competitors only talks about beer these days, it would seem, but he only posts 4.34 times a day. Your 4.44 should keep you at the top, unless devildeac starts a cardiology thread to distract him from beer. No offense, devildeac. How are you on that topic, Jason? http://crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/4.gif

You called? No offense taken. Hmm, a cardiology thread. Now there's a very attractive idea. Davekay1971 and I could really pile up the posts there. Just goes to show you, I should have sipped more brews:o.

JasonEvans
04-27-2013, 02:43 PM

With summer movie season upon up, my posting count is going to skyrocket I think. I am seeing Iron Man 3 on Tuesday evening and will have a review up the next day in all likelihood.

-Jason "interesting that devildeac and I have such high totals with the vast majority of our posts (I think) coming on the Off-Topic board" Evans

hudlow
04-27-2013, 03:01 PM
I was gonna guess Rick Pitino at a tattoo parlor...