PDA

View Full Version : Tridents and those other things

TNDukeFan
03-22-2013, 04:46 PM
Are those flames that are handed out to 'Holes, trolls, or clueless'? I ask because I think someone acquired a second one recently, which I hadn't noticed before. Perhaps for negativity during today's game?...

And before anyone says 'check the FAQ', I got a 'file not found' message when I clicked the link.

hurleyfor3
03-22-2013, 04:51 PM
http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?21913-Welcome-to-DBR!-%28Please-read-at-least-once%29

If you'd like to, you may add a Comment to a post. On posts especially better or worse than average, rather than saying "POTW" or jumping on someone, you can give a thumbs-up or thumbs-down and add a comment for the original poster. There is an icon, (+/- in Mobile), in the lower left part of each post for this. When you float your mouse over it, you'll see "What do you think of this post?" Remember, civility applies here, too!

Comments are reflected in points, and points are reflected in pitchforks by your username. You can only comment on recent posts, only a few times a day, and you have to spread 'em around between different members. You can see the last few comments you've received on your settings page.

Flames simply represent a greater accumulation of negative points than positive points.